[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: KartKraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
KartKraft are opening a Beta program: http://www.kartkraftgame.com/beta/

I've signed up and if you're interested in a new and different sim experience, maybe you'll consider trying to get into the Beta.

[Image: image-4-large.jpg]

[Image: 23429651529_e07d8c38f8_o.jpg]

[Image: image-1-large.jpg]
"Thanks for signing up.

We'll be sending out the first wave of Beta invites by email next week. Please keep a lookout in your inbox!"

Sweet Smile
Signed up.
Not sure how much use it will be playing without a wheel but signed up anyway.
done!
Same here ! Smile
Seems to be realistic...
Quote:Thanks for signing up.

You will receive an email confirming your registration for the KartKraft Closed Beta. If you haven't received a confirmation email after entering your email address, please check your junk mail to make sure it hasn't been filtered.

We'll be sending out the first wave of Beta invites by email next week. Please keep a lookout in your inbox!
I have signed up! I can't wait!
This took a while. I'll let you know how it is when I try it at the weekend.

[Image: vtM5doM.png]
Snap

[Image: a082adac9e.png]

We should get a game going!

Also just a Note:

Email Wrote:By participating in the KartKraft Closed Beta, you accept our confidentiality terms. Sharing or posting any content related to this beta test is strictly forbidden. If you violate the terms of this Beta Agreement, you will be banned from this (and any future test) and may be subject to further legal action.
Yeeeeeeee

Snap x2 Wink

[Image: 6b8a877b667b4db989b69d50b45ddfd6.png]
=)
[Image: cbf07323266dc0a6c8eddf9f5c817527.png]
I didn't get one Sad
(2016-06-02 19:23)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't get one Sad

Sad Very disappointed.
(2016-06-02 19:23)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't get one Sad

I can give you my link:
Well done on the originality, was a very good copy and paste of Renegades comment. Was funny the first time.
[Image: latest?cb=20160325122608]
Sometimes i wish for faster internet Sad
[Image: NhDFP4j.png]
Also, any of you guys got access to the beta-test forum yet?
So I have now emailed, posted on Facebook, messaged them on Facebook, posted on the forum and still have not had an answer as to why they have missed my application out and not gotten a single response. Really disappointing, was really exited and wanting to back this sim up but looks like the company behind it is really shitty.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's