[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Warning removal - Racerss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I believe this is the right place to make this thread, However, straight to the topic.

I have made a report on the 20th march, which got reviewed by [TC]>Bez<.

Well, Please don't think of it as I'm disagreeing with him, But I'm asking for a explanation and maybe get to remove the warning that's placed in my URS.

I'm going to justify everything that I did:

Based on what Bez said, I'm warned for: Wearing a similar nametag of a user, that he classed as harassing, and provoking arguments.

Wearing a similar name-tag part:
User "PainB" Joins the server, his nametag looked cool to me and I changed my name to "PainC" .

My opinion on this, is that it's something normal and we always do, Like: GT4tube, we do GT5tube, GT6tube, etc. It's looking cool and that is done without any intention to breaks anyone's gameplay / ruin the fun.

Later on I was asked by the user himself, PainB to change the tag, To be more specific, he said:

2016-03-20 12:08:31 PainB [COP] : PainC [COP] - change your name, don't be a *Removed*...

Disrespectful I find it, As a result, to make something unique, I've changed my tag to PainE. With different colors and format. To make it clear and unique and avoid the confusions if there maybe. I've had a similar case when I used to wear the following tag: [TN]>>Mr.AD<< which some [TC]s contacted me about it and I've had to change the colors and format to avoid confusions etc, I've done the same.

Bez connects to the server later on and asks me to remove the tag, Co-operated and did so. I frankly can't see how it is provoking if I cooperated with his orders and when I'm taking the necessary actions to avoid problems.
--
Provoking arguments part.

Renegade said in the chat:

2016-03-20 15:45:58 Renegade : I play too much TC XD
2016-03-20 15:46:21 [GC] Adorable : Yea Renegade; you follow the rules too

Renegades writes in the MAIN Chat that he plays TC much, my answer was he also plays TC and also follows the rules.

Nothing wrong with that "Compliment" that i'm gonna call. Furthermore, If everyone is gonna look at each other as an enemy like he's doing here, there will be no peace in the server and every actions is gonna be looked at as provoking, There are discussions in the main chat regarding LFS Developement for example, If I disagree with someone's opinion on something and say something opposite will that also count as provoking? ofcourse no.

Bottom line: @Bez, Please stop taking actions against me wether it is done with direct or un-direct ways. Not because I made you a scandal in one of my ban appeals you're going to review reports that I submit and start taking actions for very light things like this. You're very good at provoking too, Better not show that screenshot to the public however.

Seriously, I play the game to have fun and not to be humiliated like on Saturday's morning, and If I'm having a hard time and no longer enjoying the game I'm better off looking for another game.

I enjoy playing LFS however I get to face some issues that hopefully we'll get to fix, no one is complete and mistakes happens especially to a player that spends whole day driving at high speed / copping where the risk raise, And recieving such stern messages in a warning with a "Understood" button saying that I'm gonna be removed permanently is nothing good.

Meaning that I must be very alert for every second that I'm spending and adding a lot of stress.

I hope that this thread format made it clear and sorry for the wastes of time.
Hello Mr.AD,

You were directed by BP to contact me privately first about this issue, but disregarded that and made a thread anyhow. So let me explain to you why you received a warning.

You never received a warning for the name copying and annoying the user you copied it from. I shrugged this off and allowed to you continue to play after you had taken it off.

The warning you received was directly from the outcome of your own User Report which you can find here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=21851

You were asked to leave a chase by the user that called the backup for a specific car type. You failed to do so even though you would have lost nothing. You were asked a couple of times by COP1 and failed to do so.

You have a bad History for winding people up, annoying people and using provoking behavior.

This is why I issued a final warning for provoking arguments. You are failing to change and your URS shows this, thus is why you're on a final warning.

I hope this covers everything up for you,
~Bez
Hi,

I sent you a PM however, you redirected me to the thread and told me to read everything that is written there. Meaning that you took the decision and not willing to change

Renegade wrote in !c TBOs only please
And called !backup right away, As when I cop everyday, as soon as a backup request is called I immediately press my join bind, as a result I reacted to the backup call sound.

I'm in a chase. with a FZ5 against a XRT, I can no longer leave it, Else It'd count as a lost and I'll be no longer allowed to rejoin.

There are no rules saying that I must join with a specific car.
Sadly I kicked myself into the chase and had to finish it.

There we go again, You're saying that I have a history for winding people, and annoying them and using a provoking behavior.

If I'm working as a [COP] - They call me greedy, When I setup a trap, I become annoying, Although I'm not doing anything against the rules and I'm supposed to be protected against these guys who flame the chat.
If I play normally and just driving around - I'm still annoying

Sadly the roles that I play make me look like that, When I stop a suspect and fine him, he gets pissed off. Why? Because I'm taking his money! a fine. When I win a chase over him, same thing. I've tested it, when I one day started issuing warnings, I hope that you were present at the time where the guy that I stopped was about to go over and start licking my butt... because I warned him and didn't fine.

I've justified once again what I've done, And why you're claiming what's being said here. Actually repeating it.

My URS got filled with entries, lots of warnings and 7 bans(2 of them: 104 days ban / 21)bans during 2015. Leaving me in very thin ice that could break at any moment.

I don't want to have problems in 2016. I've explained what I've done and why I've done that and there was nothing in my hand to do.

Can you get that warning off my file now please?

Thanks
Bez Wrote:You really should have left the chase as Renegade asked you nicely to do so. This was because he only requested a certain type of backup. Although there are no specific rules to define this there is a Gentleman's Agreement and being polite and respectful to that person's request.

Had you left the chase you would have lost nothing and the chase could have proceeded with the requested backup type and everything would have been fine and dandy. It's really that simple.

The warning will stay in place. If you would like Management to look into this then please ask them to do so.

~Bez
Guess Renegade succeed at impacting your decisions.

@[TC] Management. Please look into this.

Sadly It'll lead into more time waste. Though there was no option in my hand and couldn't leave the chase, as It'd count as a loss and those stats are still stored in my file. And as I said above, I'm not willing to risk any further and stay in thin ice with my "final warning".

I also can't understand how I provoked arguments by joining as a backup. though it was mistake... that I couldn't correct for reasons stated above

Yours sincerely.
Renegade hasn't said anything to any of us. Get off of your high horse.
You have been PM'd about this matter. Any further correspondence is to be within the forum private messaging system.

Thread locked.
Reference URL's