[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report Hillin (Archived by Olli)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: KrinK

Their LFS username(s):Dawid2002
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] Hillin#77 [GC]

Main reason(s): Ramming and no sorry as a cop. I slowed down and moved for the person and him(watch me in UF1) and couldn't move anymore as there was a traffic stop in front. I instantly got rammed and accused of not moving for siren.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5c9t202hz5vofe...n.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps: 11:48:60 I slowed down and moved for the person(UF1)

Description of incident (inc date & time): 21:40 22/03/2016
Man, I be in chase so why you don't respect sirens you see me in mirrors why you don't stop your car behind traffic?
The rules say SLOW DOWN and MOVE. I did both of those things and yet still got rammed for no reason at all even though you had plenty of room to pass me. (You can clearly see me slowing down and moving out of your way if you look in third person). I dont understand why you thought it was a good idea to ram me for no reason and then private messaging me, asking to remove the thread. Not a good cop I see. Smile Let the TC members decide what to do next.
I hit you one time accidentally and you for it take raport about me? Not good player .. Smile

"Ramming and no sorry as a cop." After chase I say to you so sorry so..

"Let the TC members decide what to do next." Sure. Smile

you said sorry to me after the report was done. which was around 15 minutes after the ramming. Just before the sorry(in PM) I got a message from you saying "can you please delete the thread". After this message, you wrote "so sorry". I still got accused of not moving for sirens, rammed intentionally and then got asked to remove the thread. Great job Smile
Let the TC members decide what to do next. Smile

I ask someone on TC and they say it's your fault Smile
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2016-03-23 00:32)KrinK Wrote: [ -> ]The rules say SLOW DOWN and MOVE. I did both of those things

To be exact, you just lift your foot off the gas pedal. Neither did you apply any brakes nor yield to the right (onto the grass). So technically you could have done a better job giving the chase enough room to safely drive by.

The crash itself was so small and later on dawid2002 apologised, there's no point in taking action. Little things such as this one should be dealt with in the server by talking with each other.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's