[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + - Report - WHG (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: eregonv1

Their LFS username(s): D1 shiZnit
Their in-game nickname(s): D?G*WHG

Main reason(s): Provoking , Insulting , General Rudeness..

Replay and/or screenshot link: Replay : Replay Link [ Mediafire ]
Replay timestamps:

40:18.00 - Pulls over a user by the name of RedJohn for speeding along pix exit.

40:25.00 - Asks him if he knew what he did.

etc...

41:06.80 - Pull over completes with subject paying his fine.

41:28.00 - Plaintiff responds with a smart remark.

41:33.00 - RedJohn agrees [ No issues with him at this time for him ]

41:43.00 - I ask for him to quit the comments, for as said, I've had issues with him like this nature before.

41:48.00 - Laughs on my response / I tell him its a sim server, not a cruise server ( Mistake on my part, its techneclly both, moving on. )

42:02.00 - "Your actually a joke" - Plaintiff

42:06.00 - I state there are rules to follow / In response to his joke comment, he says to sort out my "jokingliness".

42:11.00 - "Your embarassing yourself" - Plaintiff

42:18.00 - I politely ask him to stop.

42:22.00 - Although he hasnt offended me at all, he does replay with "How about no?" and a face... this report is based on [WHG] but if action is taken on John here that is up to your decision for his interaction isnt direct

42:39.00 - Makes remark of me getting kicked out of a Drifting group "WsD" Which was a mixture of many personal reasons, but in no reason should he have brought this up, if anything its in attempt to anger me.

42:53.00 After requesting more than once for him to stop the insulting/provoking I notify him that i am proceeding this to the forums

42:58.00 - Tells me to "go for it" /////as if he doesnt care, which it doesnt seem like he does... but thats my opinion/////

43:11:00 "Its a game mate, plenty other servers to go to" - almost a foresight of him getting a possible perma ban of these actions, and carelessly responding saying it wont matter if he is gone.

43:17.00 Im getting slightly angry, so i head to the pits myself to exit the game safely to avoid an argument, i ask him in a slightly rude manor to quit again. [Sorry]

43:23.00 - Responds "told you I dont care" as if saying he is freely speaking his mind, dispite rules needing to be followed.

- End -

-- Screenshot description & Screenshot

After saving the replay, as im about to exit the Plaintiff proceeds to make one last remark before I make my departure, due to the fact the replay was saved at this time, the best i could do is snapshot it.

Snapshot : is here [ Postimg.org ]

Description of incident (inc date & time):
3/23/2016 at around 16:30 - EST

Due to my realism nature as being a cop, Plaintiff continues to harass and provoke me into an attempted argument, bad mouthing to me and disreguarding multiple rules in the process.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Alright. The only very minor insult i can find are these two.

Quote:2016-03-23 22:48:45 UTC Three (Blackwood) D1 shiZnit DケG゚WHG : your actually a joke

2016-03-23 22:50:41 UTC Three (Blackwood) D1 shiZnit DケG゚WHG : little girl haha goes running to report me

Aside from the obvious your/you're mistake, he certainly insults you here. The rest of the things he said may be offending to you, but they are not violating our rules and as such i see no reason to take action.

This may seem annoying, but we have to draw a line somewhere and our members value freedom of speech very highly. Sticking to those values obviously comes at a cost and your pride may be that price today. The best defense is not to feed the troll, ignore him and move on. I know that can be difficult, however it is very effective. Unless of course he insults and/or swears at you. If you have any more questions feel free to pm me or any member of our team.

Since the insults are fairly minor he will be issued a confirmable warning.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's