[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - PainB - Report (Cop into Armco - Allowed?) (Archived by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:razrulz1234

Their LFS username(s): PainB
Their in-game nickname(s):PainB

Main reason(s): intentionally putting cop into armco

Replay and/or screenshot link:http://www.megafileupload.com/ayL3/PainB.mpr?pt=AxA%2B%2FsoorKZ8kRDJGm3Wzo8AFKwyPNN3uDucgrrOIjA%3D
Replay timestamps: 1:13:18,
1:14:30,
1:16:29
More detail about each timestamp below

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Happened today : 24th March 2016

I'm not sure if the following is allowed or not, because someone (or a couple of people) were disagreeing with what I said.

Time stamp: 1:13:18

It seems that PainB slows down purposely to block me from getting back into the right lane, and causing me run into the Armco.

Now, I think COPs are not allowed to purposely make a suspect go into a barrier/armco and disable their car.

But are suspects allowed to do this to cops? Someone on the server was disagreeing to this so I'm not sure if suspects are allowed to do this or not.

Time stamp: 1:14:30
After telling PainB that cops are not allowed to do it, and I guess suspects aren't too.
Time stamp: 1:16:29
He says "I'll keep doing what I did"

So clearly it was intentional and not a "mistake"

I'm not 100% sure if you're allowed to do that or not, so I'll let a admin decide on that.
Hi, I was also affected by one of these moves, However, The impact on Nitro's car was a lot worse than in my case.

As it is concerning the same topic, I'm going to add it to this thread.

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?whte9yjbl3sz60o
Timestamp: 2:39:00:0

Angel Waits for me to get close and steers toward my car to shoot me on the barrier, resetting my speed to 0 km/h and gaining a massive heads up.

If he was on another car, that would have surely being the end of the chase for me.

It was also intentional and that was not a mistake.

COPs aren't allowed to use force like that on Robbers, as we're not taught any of these moves neither on Basic Training / Adv. Training sessions.

I am not going to reply anymore, So there won't be a need to lock threads / cause massive threads, apologizes for the 60mb replay, I play TC too much Biggrin
-Best regards
I've apologised for it but your reply was "Since we are not friends, im not gonna forgive you"
Hmm, I did PM you not to add to this thread about 30s after you told me that you're going to add to this thread.

Just because it starts to become spammed and 2 cases will get mixed.
(2016-03-24 21:46)Angel Wrote: [ -> ]I've apologised for it but your reply was "Since we are not friends, im not gonna forgive you"

Please show the full version of chatlogs for the public, rather than throwing a couple of words here and there and trying to justify what's going on for the public. Smile

Furthermore I'm not really reporting you, But the goal of this thread is to make a rule to protect the [COP] From such actions so we guarantee a fair gameplay (hopefully) to both of us, the COPs and Robbers.

And yes Nitro, I don't feel like opening a new thread for the same matter as there is a already an on-going topic for the same stuff.

Such behaviour / actions are something well known from you, http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=20146 You've also done the same thing as a COP.

It was a fantastic chase by the way!
Good game.
AD, the goal of this thread is to actually make PainB aware of this. He clearly said the he is going to carry on with what he did which is why I reported him.

Angel showed respect and apologised to you, since we are a family as some see it, whereas PainB didn't. Hence this report.

If it was a thread to accomplish a goal of getting a rule of such for cops mainly, then I'd put it in the discussions area.

That's the reason why I told you to not add your report to mines. As you can see, there's already 6 replies, including mines, to this thread without any input from a admin.
Well, sorry for infiltrating your thread, However the goal is to make sure that none of what happened there would repeat, You didn't seem happy when PainB Sent you on a armco neither I when I was also sent on barriers, thus I've posted in the same thread as it's also concerning the same actions. Smile

The users reporting section is already spammed however, and the report that I submitted like 2 days ago concerning Angel is locked, would be ridiculous however to submit another one. I'm also taking benefits on the chance to maybe to get a new rule regarding force being used and pushing on barriers.

I said in the #2nd Post that I'm not willing to reply anymore to not to make threads looks massive however, as long as any of you is replying to my posts I'm forced to reply as well.

Cheers
Indeed that is true. However thats like saying "ramming" should all be reported on 1 thread. This is 2 different reports regarding different people with similar situations..

With your matter however, it couldve been dealt with on the server. Nevertheless, you disagreed on doing that.

With PainB, he clearly had no intention of agreeing to what he had done. Hence the report.

Lol, same applies here. You reply to what I say, im "forced" to reply back.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

AD: That's not how reports work and you know it. The purpose of this was N Power vs Pain B. If you have another report you'd wish to make then follow the report guidelines. I won't be looking into your case.

However, if you want to start a discussion about a particular rule or how it is enforced then the UR area isn't appropriate at all; please start a discussion thread as N Power suggested.

Hmm, seems like i can't watch the replay as i've upgraded to the new patch and it doesn't seem compatible with pre-patch replays.

Are you able to either upload the relevant portion to youtube or provide a GIF? If not, i'll see if any other TC's haven't yet upgraded to the new patch.
(2016-03-25 11:21)Brad Wrote: [ -> ]If not, i'll see if any other TC's haven't yet upgraded to the new patch.

Works for me you dingus. It was essentially this just at slower speed.

http://peecee.dk/uploads/052014/12333.gif
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...#pid118613
Okay, from speaking to Pipa I think i've got a reasonable grasp on what happened.

These incidents are always going to be grey-areas--there is no way a reasonable set of rules (i.e. not 100 pages long) can cover every scenario possible. However in-keeping with incidents occurring previously (such as the example involving Leon), my opinion is that although the force used by the suspect is aggressive, a certain proportion of the cause could be taken as mis-judgement by the cop to allow themselves to get into such a position.

But, as I say, it is a fine-line, and any suspect (or cop, for that matter) regularly using these tactics to finish chases is taking a risk that they go beyond that fine-line.

I don't think any action is needed in this particular case although, as mentioned to AD, if you feel a wider discussion is worthwhile then feel free to start a new thread in the appropriate area.

Thanks for the report.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's