[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban? (Unban Request Denied by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: sebiskill

- Time & Date of Incident: i dont remember

- Replay / Screenshot Link:none
- Replay Timestamps: none

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: i was banned for "Poor attitude and abusive chat. "
i guess it was some time yesterday or something i called someone f**ktard, well he was a cop with a speedtrap, AFK!
Since he was afk, he did not get any verbal abuse or anything, he wasn't there to see! I payed my 1000$ ticket, and the world goes on. yea? Smile
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
Firstly, let's start with the "f*cktard" incident. Just because you were fined €1000 doesn't mean you're not subject to further action. A simple money deduction doesn't justify being able to continue playing our server, after you committed quite a serious breach of the rules, most notably the first rule in the book.

Looking at the entire picture for yesterday's events, let me remind you of your comments that contributed towards your ban:

chatlog Wrote:2016-03-24 14:32:46 UTC Three (Blackwood) sebiskill [COP] L : WHY DO I KEEP PLAYING THIS SHIT
2016-03-24 14:32:40 UTC Three (Blackwood) sebiskill [COP] L : HO THIS SERVER IS FILL OF TETARDS
2016-03-24 14:32:30 UTC Three (Blackwood) sebiskill [COP] L : MOVEEEEEEEEE FUIUUUUUUUUUUU4
2016-03-24 14:30:49 UTC Three (Blackwood) sebiskill [COP] L : OPEN YOUR GOD DAMN EYES
2016-03-24 14:12:48 UTC Three (Blackwood) sebiskill L : *Removed*

You can see that the above remarks constitute to "Poor attitude and abusive chat", the ban message.

You also confirmed a warning on 6th March, just 18 days prior to this ban:
"This is your final warning for being abusive. Next time you name-call or insult, you'll receive a lengthy ban. I hereby confirm this." Again, a clear breach of your agreement to this warning.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's