[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: WayBack (Unban Request Granted by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: WayBack

- Time & Date of Incident -

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://i.imgur.com/sJIRcmR.jpg
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: Banned for possible account fraud (Code 1).

Situation, i had this problem before, very long time ago, some admin unbanned me, now again i have this issue.
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
Hello WayBack,

You have been caught trying to ban evade using the account WayBack after admitting this to Pete that Doublehalf was your other account on Teamspeak.

You were banned on Doublehalf for using racist remarks and ignoring myself when I was trying to contact you and ignoring members of the community when you had an offensive numberplate.

Why are you trying to evade when you could have made an unban request for Doublehalf?
(2016-03-27 03:32)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Hello WayBack,

You have been caught trying to ban evade using the account WayBack after admitting this to Pete that Doublehalf was your other account on Teamspeak.

You were banned on Doublehalf for using racist remarks and ignoring myself when I was trying to contact you and ignoring members of the community when you had an offensive numberplate.

Why are you trying to evade when you could have made an unban request for Doublehalf?

can we talk on ts?
I'm actually about to go to bed, so if you wish to explain yourself please do so here.

Thanks,
~Bez
(2016-03-27 03:57)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually about to go to bed, so if you wish to explain yourself please do so here.

Thanks,
~Bez

Becouse i haven't played LFS in like year, becouse of work, i didn't even knew what's my old account, i asked my friend if he does remember, he said no but he said you can have mine becouse i'm ain;t playing anyway, i regret what i did and used the N word, i just was drunk. Never would happen stuff like that again.
So do you have access to Doublehalf now that you have been informed what the username is and would you like to be unbanned on your own account instead?
(2016-03-27 04:06)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]So do you have access to Doublehalf now that you have been informed what the username is and would you like to be unbanned on your own account instead?

Yes, i hope i can remember doublehalf account password.
Okay, I will unban Doublehalf since you have served 58 days. Just be aware that any other racist remarks of any kind will lead to a 365 ban that will stay in place.

I suggest you try log into https://www.lfs.net and see if you can access the account, from there you can change your GAME password if you have forgotten it. If you have forgotten your WEB password you must use the "forgotten password" feature to acquire a new password from LFS.

Also, Wayback will be linked with Doublehalf so any bans will be duplicated across due to you having access to this account as well.
quick last question, is wayback unbanned aswell ? p.s thank you.
Wayback is unbanned as well. The accounts country is still locked to the original owners so you will not be able to access it.

Unban Request Infomation Wrote:Second Hand Account Policy
As of now, we will not - under any circumstances - unban gifted, pre-owned or otherwise handed down LFS accounts as it is impossible for us to identify the new owner of an account and the validity of the claims made.

Due to the amount of users attempting to exploit this method in order to get existing bans lifted, we have decided that they will remain instated for their entire duration and that the account's history will not be amended in any way.

We wholeheartedly discourage the use of pre-owned LFS licenses. Users should purchase their own license from the official Live For Speed Shop. This supports the LFS Developers and will enable you to have a "fresh" account with no background history associated with it. Note that this clause should not encourage ban evasion.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's