[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - Racerss (Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My username: thomasdk95

Their username: Racerss
Their name: Adorable [COP]

Reason: Bad copping

Replay: https://mega.nz/#!XIhFyJgI!nDXUeTV_dz334...IIPn8mXKKM

Timestamps:
32.50 - Sees me braking, but doesn't brake until very last second. Even steers into the rear of me
34.28 - Initates a pit maneouver into my door
37.25 - Begins to push me from behind, making my car unstable - resulting in him pitting me into the tyres on the ground making me go fly. Him calling it a "nice pit" "pretty clean"
38.34 - Seems me braking, but doesn't slow down and even steers into my car. Afterwards applying throttle when I am slowing down to turn. At the end he does yet another pit into my door.
38.48 - Hitting the rear of my car.
39.09 - Hitting the door of my car
40.16 - I brake to turn right, the cop sees me slow down, but still insist on ramming into the rear of my car.
42.13 - I once again brake to turn right, yet again the cop rams me.

Seeing as this cop has just recently passed his basic training, one would suspect he hasn't learnt much.

Breach of rule 5.4.

Best regards
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

32:50 - To be fair, reaction was standard for the distance he was behind you.
34:28 - Looks slightly miscalculated, as he did ease off then turn back into you on your rear quarter which is where it should have been to start with.
37:25 - To be honest, you just got unlucky there/AD got lucky with that one. The PIT itself was executed how it should be.
38:34 - To be fair to AD, if he did not apply the throttle when you was braking, he would have lost control (quite possibly into you), which is why he did it (I imagine). The PIT itself, again fine, the original point of contact was your rear quarter, but he was going a smidge to fast to hold it at that point, hence moving down into your door.
38:48 - Calculated nudges are acceptable.
39:09 - Original point of contact was the rear quarter, but again, where you was sliding, his car moved down into the door area.
40:16 - You braked and he braked too within an acceptable time frame. "Insists on ramming into my car" does not paint the picture of what really happened.
42:13 - See my above timestamp.

Sorry if this is not the desired outcome Thomas, but I do feel no rules have been broken. If anything, the last two timestamps are a result of you slamming on your anchors when AD is right behind you, what do you expect to happen? (Not saying its right he is only a few inches away, but the principle is still the same).

If you feel I have reviewed this report incorrectly, I will be more than happy to forward it to the rest of the Management Team for assessment.

Ash

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's