[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Nammi)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: BönäC

Time & Date of Incident: 19-20.2.2012, between evening/night (18:00 - 23:00)

Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban:

I was banned for insulting a cop in finnish and then some admin translated it and he got ticket for swearing.

The thing started from that I was coming from the pit side autobahn bend and saw a cop in the middle of the road and I slammed the brakes (pedal and handbrake), spun around and then the cop gave me a ticket for drifting.

My sometimes explosive temper stepped in and I insulted him for giving me a ticket I considered unfair (60e ticket, if that's important). I just got out of the bankrupt situation (had -2500e on the worst time) and then I got a ticket for something I didn't do on purpose (spinning out to the grass). If I remember correctly, the cop had BMW and some squares in his nick, if that helps to identify anything. Also that the admin who translated the insult, I can pay for it when I have enough money on the server.

I also had a hard time registering due to my username, which contains letters ö and ä, had to get on Teamspeak just to get help from the kind TC-member, unfortunately I can't remember his nick. I also read the rules again as instructed by the admin who banned me.

So, is there any chance I could be unbanned?
This might be out of the topic but i dont want you to die so ill say it in this thread. Dont use brake and handbrake for stopping in real life. It will spin the car out of control. Dont use it in lfs either.
(2012-02-23 18:50)Moving Coil Wrote: [ -> ]This might be out of the topic but i dont want you to die so ill say it in this thread. Dont use brake and handbrake for stopping in real life. It will spin the car out of control. Dont use it in lfs either.

I am totally aware what the handbrake does to moving vehicles, but I'm not sure why I pulled it anyway.
Hello, i was the one who Banned you. Im on a
mobile right now. I will Look Into it when i come Home tomorrow.
(2012-02-25 14:10)Nammi Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, i was the one who Banned you. Im on a
mobile right now. I will Look Into it when i come Home tomorrow.

I'll be waiting. Smile
Because you made a very mature unban requst i descided to unban you. i allready requested it and an inspector should shortly unban you.

however you should really be aware that insulting in any way - especially if its not in english - is not tollerated at all. so please keep that in mind. otherwise further bans will be issued, that wont be only 14 days.

~ Nammi
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's