[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Leon2365

Time & Date of Incident: Don't recall but according to public ban list: 2010-12-30 00:58:54

Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
Replay Timestamps: N/A

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

My account has been stolen/hacked for the past, 6+ years. I don't recall doing anything to get myself banned but I can prove that my account was stolen around that time. If it was me, then I aplogise and promise I wouldn't do it again or at all in that case, but I believe it was the person who stole my account. I'm a lot more genuine and a mature duder that wouldn't do anything against the rules to get myself banned.

Sorry for the trouble,

Thanks.
As you were banned by an admin no longer in the team, this will be looked into by [TC] Management.

Your ban is currently being investigated by CityDriving management. We will reply shortly...
Hello Skyzah,

We are willing to unban you and we're confident that you're able to keep your account secure from now on.

Things have changed since you were last here including server rules. Please read the following documents prior to your return, especially the server rules:

[TC] Rules
[TC] Manual

Thanks,
~ [TC] CityDriving Management
Awesome, sweet. Will do.

I have taken a look at the [TC] Manual & Rules but I will reread them as soon as I'm off holiday. I'm also confident my account will remain secure due to changes to my account details.

Cheers [TC] crew.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's