[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [Code 1]Connection Refused problem.. cant connect?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Main reason(s):
I was going to play City driving today but the server just refuses my connection idk why. I dont think i have been banned either... I would be grateful if any admin could solve this. thanks

Replay and/or screenshot link: n/a
Replay timestamps: n/a

Description of incident (inc date & time): not sure

My IP location is Norway
My username: Thomas Kurtzhals

I also have a pc in japan where i study and my mate who know lives there may have used it to play lfs with my username and password since i gave it to him. doesnt it work to play lfs in a different country?

I have changed my password now.
Hello M.Power,

In order to protect players, our system initially detects the country from which a player joins, and then if this suddenly changes it puts a precautionary ban in place until the user can confirm that the change of location is legitimate and their account hasn't been compromised.

You account connected from Japan so the account automatically was banned. We cannot allow two countries to join on the same account as the system currently limits one country per account.

I will unban your account for you now.

Thanks,
~TC Team.

Your account will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
● Your LFS Username:Thomas Kurtzhals

● Time & Date of Incident: 27.05.2023

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Banned for having VPN on. Turned it off.
● Your LFS Username:Thomas Kurtzhals

● Time & Date of Incident: 27.05.2023

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Banned for having VPN on by accident. The program turns it self on when computer starts. Turned it off.
Threads merged.

Which country do you live in?
Which country was your VPN set to?
Was set to the netherlands, i live in norway
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.
Reference URL's