[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Sussex Police tactical contact during pursuit photos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For anyone interested, I grabbed some photos of a pursuit that happened not too far from me. Was interesting chatting to the officer.

http://www.fontanaphotography.co.uk/Othe...ut-Police/

Original call was an assault, then nicked a vehicle - pursuit went on with 2 unmarked units, 2 marked traffic cars, helicopter and 4 response vehicles. Suspect was pepper sprayed and then detained. Reportedly punched a bus driver before running off.
Cool photos.

Im just laughing at the BMW, Small dent, yet they call a tow truck.

Looks drivable to me Biggrin
Agree with you here Toni, lol. I think the bonnet was the problem though Biggrin
What camera do you use Quattro? Those are some really nice HQ pictures.
Cool shots.
(2016-03-31 13:29)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]What camera do you use Quattro? Those are some really nice HQ pictures.

According to EXIF-data a canon EOS 60 D.

Nice shots.
Really nice shots!

Just if LFS pursuits only carried that much damaged Tongue
Very great photos!
nice shots,

bonnet was prob opened afterwards..

suppose police cant be seen driving wreaked cars
I use a Canon 60D with a 70-200 F/4L USM lens Smile

The bonnet is designed to pop up after a collision I believe - not sure why but it has these cool hinges!

The police made contact with the vehicle which would be considered a polac (police accident) and therefore unless the damage is with a bulb, they have to get a tow truck. The vehicle will be repaired and then back in service soon.
(2016-03-31 18:06)Quattro10V Wrote: [ -> ]The bonnet is designed to pop up after a collision I believe - not sure why but it has these cool hinges!
That is because if the car hits a pedestrian, the pedestrian is in a less of a danger somehow I believe.
Well, if the bonnet has that kind of system, and they cannot close it, then it's obvious they can't drive it safely, hence the tow truck.
Roba is right! If there's more than bulb damage and in this case yes, as the bonnet cannot close, it needs to be taken for recovery.
Reference URL's