[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - GoSideWay (Report Archived by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Quattro10V

Their LFS username(s):vladi3i99
Their in-game nickname(s): GoSideWay

Main reason(s):Failing to move for sirens + causing an accident

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zK2thko...e=youtu.be
Replay timestamps:
0:11 - Collision occurs - all say sorry and nothing is an issue. I was talking to Ben at the time and he wasn't bothered.

0:15 - I notice GoSideWay in my rear view mirror and move over to let him past.

0:21 - K&N doesn't notice him and moves over. A second collision takes place.

0:26 - He makes no effort to move over and continues following the chase.

0:27 - GoSideWay and a cop make contact ( I believe the COP was trying to get him to go away)
0:30 - Replay ends.

Description of incident (inc date & time): Happened on 31/03/16 at around 16:25 GMT

I was in a chase with 2 other cops when we were travelling along Bridge East. A collision occurred in which all said sorry and no issues were present during or after the crash. I see GoSideWay appear in my rear view mirror and move over to give him room as I want to try and prevent a collision from occurring. Clearly the suspect in the chase did not see him, resulting in a collision; the issue however is despite having plenty of time, GoSideWay had plenty of time to slow down. He failed to do this.

I understand that he is a relatively new player, however I, and plenty other are sick to death of him hitting people, following chases and just overall failing to adhere to the relatively simple rules.

I spoke to him afterwards and was quite upfront and said we're sick of this. I told him I'd be reporting him and he apologised over and over and begged me not to. I told him just shut up and listen to me for a minute (I was angry as I'm sure you can imagine; once I do not mind, but it seems the problems are always with him) and he then started telling me to shut up and to report him and so on.

I usually try and keep reports to a minimum and often end up not bothering, but this is becoming a joke.

Thanks for your time looking into this.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hi,

I completely agree that it is no excuse for him to even try to say he didn't see the chase, however as you say he is relatively new so i'll give him a chance to review the rules and be more careful in future.

I'll give him a confirmable warning, with a strong note that future issues of this kind will result in a ban.

Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's