[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Maybe guys? (Ban Reduced by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Dannyworsnop111
● Time & Date of Incident: A few weeks ago

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: ok please listen guys. I'm truly sorry for what I did. I wasn't thinking at all and ive come to regret it. I shouldn't have been that stupid. TC is the server I go onto most and now that I'm banned from it I don't know what to do. I have learnt from my mistakes and I swear to never do it again. I have tried to make it right by finding people and saying sorry but they are pretty much all on the servers which I'm banened from. I give you my word, nothing like this will ever happen from me. I have grown up and realised that it wwas a bad thing to do and I ruined peoples day. I'm sorry guys
Denial (Apology thread) Wrote:I'm glad that you didn't parm ban me and I do think I should've been.
Denial Wrote:looking back at it I don't deserve it at all

That is a complete contradiction. I'll notify Connor either way.

The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
hahahha I talk weirdly Tongue but guys I know I'm in the wrong but please find it in your hearts? Smile
Hello,

The fact that you've included the phrase "I don't deserve it at all" still implies to me that you're not going to change your ways. The tone in your Unban Request is certainly not that of remorse or guilt to the fact that you were so abusive towards others, even though you knew you were off a month's ban earlier.

I highly doubt that in the few weeks you would have just 'changed' your attitude seeing as you were taking pleasure from what you were doing, as seen in the report that got you banned. Furthermore, you've put hardly enough effort into your Request in my eyes to get to an instant unban. How am I supposed to believe that you will, hands down, change your attitude completely?
I'm not good with sentences man. I have a legit condition. I cant construct sentences properly/ but please man. you have to trust me. read the message I just sent. please man
Please guys. I have learnt my lesson. I wont act like I did again. and I mean that. it was stupid and I should have though ahead. please Smile
I appreciate that you feel very sorry and want to make amends with the community on the server, but you cannot take back what you did at all. Looking at your history you've had plenty of warnings that you simply did not adhere to. You willfully disobeyed admin instructions in previous bans and most likely promised that you would not repeat that kind of behaviour again.

I understand you are starting up your own team and hopefully that will help you to mature a little, but I fail to see any real improvement from your previous bans. I also fail to see you somehow miraculously changing your attitude in the near future.

Although, I can finally see some sincerity coming from you. Therefore, I will not completely deny you an unban, but I will compromise and reduce your ban length to 60 days. Since you have already served 24 days, this will leave you with 36 days still to serve before you are unbanned.

Your new unban date will be 8th May, provided you confirm here that you promise not to insult anyone else or willfully break the rules. If you are caught doing this again, you will be banned for a considerable amount of time, most likely without an unban possibility.

Please confirm below.
ok thank you. I will honestly never do anything like that again. it was a mistake that will never happen. thank you for showing lenience Smile see you on the server soon
Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's