[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - marcusjohnsen6 & AntonLonn (Report Archived by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: DarioK

Their LFS username(s): marcusjohnsen6 & AntonLonn
Their in-game nickname(s): 14WLR Johnsen & WLRAnton

Main reason(s): Intentional PIT maneuver and blocking as i was overtaking them, then trying to block me again as i was overtaking other guy that resulted in rear ending him and he then revenge crashed as the other guy was yelling in chat ''LOL you crashed wrong guy''... They were also crashing each other.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=8410...5769579616

Replay timestamps: It starts at 7 min and 10 sec

Description of incident (inc date & time): At 7:10 they start acting dumb. Rear ending each other and then trying to block me and PIT me for no reason + revenge crashing.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hi,

WLRJohnsen - Clearly hit you on the way past and was generally being provocative. User has been banned for 5 days.

WLRAnton - I think your hit with this user was on-the-fine, but I certainly don't feel it was completely his fault--2 cars going through there leaves no margin for error. I have, however, given him a warning for the revenge ram.

Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's