[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Construction Sim 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else had a go on this?

Pretty amusing for a few hours

Some dodgy loading seemed to have worked !! Biggrin
[Image: eonR29b.jpg]
[Image: yVtr0Tt.jpg]
[Image: LQjIeNe.jpg]
[Image: iSuDLnP.jpg]
[Image: zDBndRd.jpg]
I thought that i was the only one who plays games like "blablabla simulator " Tongue.

This is a very great game where you can drive lot of vehicles and can/have to do lot of missions
GG Simulator

Administrator Message by: Dan

2.6. Any posts made within a thread must be made in response to the topic of the first post or a post sometime in the thread.
I am not a big fan of most something simulations. This one looks better than a lot of them but half of the reviews i have seen aren't the best. Can anyone tell me if this is worth it?
If i have to pay for it, no. But lets say , that there is a rear dor , so , yes..

Its a great game with good physics
I'd pay about £5 max for it, if free it's defo worth it.

A lot of cool features including multiplayer
I have played it a lot! Really loved it.
Especially when you get the gold edition and play with a friend.

Sadly my harddrive broke and I lost the savegame Sad

[Image: 3892302799054E18C57FA38C8C7CA862A7365668]
[Image: 8F46CE5EA68B9B7746D5A520BF3AECA8B009C78A]
Played with a mate, enjoyed it. Was a laugh trying to load everything onto the truck.

[Image: HJYIaup.jpg]
[Image: 12wo3jv.jpg]
[Image: bycpd8r.jpg]
[Image: N8LEMrE.jpg]
I had moments in this game that I had to cry by laughing MOTIBLE times Tongue

This game is so funny due to its bugs and physics!
Its not overly buggy if you dont push it, i think the physics are decent, its a good laugh

finding dodgy ways to load things is the best part or unloading by grabbing the crane arm and smashing it into your load to push it off the back Biggrin
Reference URL's