[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting - xfhoody (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Raphi_59

Their LFS username(s): xfhoody
Their in-game nickname(s): M A 3 O F K x

Main reason(s): Crashing anyone who's in front of him, constant arabdrifting and can't control his car, noobing around.

Replay and/or screenshot link: replay
Replay timestamps: look at the whole replay, it could be long but you will se what I'm talking about.
Anyway, some timestamps:
-2.55: doing donuts on the Main Rd (if I remember the name)
-4.22: Pusing Nismo while he was afk
-5.55: First big crash, no apologising
-9.45: Doing arabdrifting on the Highway, he crashed his car, happily he crashed alone.
-11:00: Crashing me. I know I was on the road and not moving, but anyway he didn't apologised. Furthermore, he continues like nothing happened, and as you can see on the replay he's just not giving attention to Bee, me etc.
He need to be sanctioned because that's enough for my opinion. And I haven't got all the replay since he was connected. Ask Bee, he will confirm that he's just noobing around.

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Arabdrifting, crashing others and not giving attention to others.
As you can see on the replay he's just not giving attention to Bee, me etc.
He need to be sanctioned because that's enough for my opinion. And I haven't got all the replay since he was connected. Ask Bee, he will confirm that he's just noobing around.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Confirmed. Since the user is new a confirmable warning will be issued and he will be encouraged to read our rules.

Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's