[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - [COP] Adrian (Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: unisonzero

Their LFS username(s): 9XxAdrianxX9
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] Adrian

Main reason(s): Ramming me quite hard

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2veshc...an+Ram.mpr
Replay timestamps: 19:10 - 19:20

Description of incident (inc date & time): So I was driving along. Just got unflipped when I left the pits it was fine. Checked my phone quickly to look up and catch the split second of a FXO (Driven by Adrian) ram right into the back of me without an apology. I even took some time to wait to see if I'd get one but no sorry was given.

As far as I know my internet connection was stable (at around 75-45 MS)
Hello. Reason of why i "rammed" you is one. First I thought you had lags but on replay i saw you have high sensitivity of steering. I didn't know if you turn left or right soon. I wasn't sorry you cause i was in chase and didn't have time for that. I think it wasn't only my fault. I was in chase so you should slow and let me safe overtake you not driving middle of the road. If you felt hard rammed I'm sorry you now.
@Adrian

The main reason I didn't notice you was cause insim didn't throw anything up o.o

But apology accepted.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Adrian should have been a little more careful, especially when seeing a car in the middle of the road. Remember, you cannot just expect absolutely everyone is going to move for SIRENS, so you have to take precautions.

As he has apologised here and you've accepted his apology, I will not take any action.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's