[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Skoda's Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to Skoda's Game

For all you computing enthusiasts, I have created a basic file encryption program and I have encrypted a file. You challenge is to decrypt the file and upload the decrypted file to a file hosting site (like Dropbox or Google Drive) and post it to this thread. The prize will be a free steam game!

Have fun!

~Skoda

Here is the file: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=5B...%2cencrypt
Inb4 the game is a farming simulator or something for that matter.
F-Secure doesnt want to Smile
[Image: 3bbcd2be26c59e78ea8a136d4cacc23c.png]
It's a completely safe file! God, now I sound like a hacker! XD

I'd say try again, in the meantime, I will upload to a different site as FileDropper can be ad-infested.
New link in OP.
Sound boring game
(2016-04-08 08:53)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]Sound boring game

Could you post anything constructive please instead of just posting nonsense Jimmy?
(2016-04-08 14:20)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]

Could you post anything constructive please instead of just posting nonsense Jimmy?

Only saying the truth xD
(2016-04-08 15:07)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-08 14:20)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]

Only saying the truth xD

Boring for you, because you can't do it. Unsure
Jimmy, you reply like that to others thread and get mad when people comment their opinions on your car?
(2016-04-08 16:40)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Jimmy, you reply like that to others thread and get mad when people comment their opinions on your car?

No
What software can i use to get this file open?
Let me end this before it begins, we don't need to turn another simple thread into an argument do we? It's quite simple, stay on topic, don't post unnecessary comments and participate if you wish to do so.

Any more posts off topic will be met with a warning level increase.
(2016-04-08 16:47)k_badam Wrote: [ -> ]What software can i use to get this file open?

That's for me to know and for you to find out Wink

PS: I have my own custom written software to decrypt the file
Come on guys, can't be that hard!
It's not difficult but something people just can't be bothered with lol.
Reference URL's