[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report of A T O K [ Ramming ] (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: eregonv1

Their LFS username(s): A T O K
Their in-game nickname(s): ! A T O K

Main reason(s): Ram - Causing flip and end of long chase

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?sixg76y3zs1xnwy

Replay timestamps:

Exact contact time and flip - 53:19.90

Suggested start point : 52:30.00

Description of incident (inc date & time):

5:45pm on April 7th 2016.

-

About a 10 minute chase with this guy, lots of brake checks and wrongwaying quite a bit, this chase comes to an abrupt end.

Plantiff proceeds to drive into my car when im on the opposing side of the road intentionally, which causes me to flip, upon watching the replay you can see by his wheel movement there is no attempt to move or even slow down, the plantiff drove into my car, gas still down, and proceeded to drive away without a sorry...

/// Reason mainly for report - Rams i understand are against the rules but some like bumper hits i dont mind, but when im on oncoming traffic slow, he couldve easily sped past on the right side of the road, but insted he proceeded to ram me on the wrong side... there is no reason why he had to come to my side of the road, the replay shows little to no traffic on the map at all, and inside his car you can see its 100% intentional , I hope you see the same viewpoint

- Thanks , Ryu.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

This user has a history of ramming and this was clearly intentional with no apology.

He will be banned for 7 days.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's