[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Can you block this gap off?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No other car can fit through, or at least I couldn't get through. I think only UF1's can get through. I lost my chase to it. I could exit to my right, but by then the suspect has already gained a big enough advantage to lose the COPs imo
[Image: OTbFHfw.jpg]
I'll do it now.

Done.
There are a lot more of these gaps around the track. If we're blocking this one, there are others that should be blocked too.
Yeah, I think a lot of gaps have been blocked already. At least the ones causing problems.
The object limit has to be closely monitored though.
I blocked one yesterday too, near big car park. XFG's and smaller could get through only and you'd have to go miles to get around, so should have been blocked from the start.
(2016-04-13 17:23)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]There are a lot more of these gaps around the track. If we're blocking this one, there are others that should be blocked too.

Yes please! block all the gaps. They are so annoying.
I did lost few chases due to the "gaps and underpowered vehicle." Thanks for blocking most of them already. Smile
Reference URL's