[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [HELP] Left/Right view buttons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I got a simple question for wheel users: which buttons do you use to trigger the looking left or right view and/or which buttons are the best to reach, while driving?

Personally, I always have used the buttons behind the wheel (DFGT) and paddles on my G27. I guess you can imagine the pain while driving a sequential car.

Thanks per advance.
On the G27 i used the two top buttons on the wheel.
Bottom two on the G27 or TrackIR 5.
I use ones at shifter paddle.
For look back , use one off G27 wheel buttons
I use the D-pad thingy on the G27 shifter.
Yuki how much u got binds?

I show my binds is done T300 wheel + Joypad Extra Buttons = EZ xD (Need Program JoyToKey)

Binds all in one for cop/tow-med/normal.
look gamepad is left-right view
[Image: 57108adf79e1c-LFS-Bindcommand-COP-T300.jpg]
39 binds! lol. Gear Paddle (Seq.)

You get joypad about 5-9 Euro it's Esperanza gamepad Ghttp://esperanza.pl/szczegolyProduktu.php?kat=176&item=449&lan=4&cur=2 look like playstation pad.
I got look left and right on the top buttons on the wheel, and look back on the minus.

On dfgt that is.
Look left and right are the top 2 buttons on my T300, L2 and R2
(2016-04-15 07:29)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]I got look left and right on the top buttons on the wheel, and look back on the minus.

On dfgt that is.
Same for me
However as I have a joystick near my desk, I use it and I have more binds, I have 24 (DFGT incl. CW and CCW red scroll wheel) and 12 for my Joystick
Thank you everyone, for your answers. Smile
Reference URL's