[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Pedal recommendations?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, currently I am on the search for a decent set of pedals to replace my standard G27 ones now that I have my T300. I was going to go with Fanatec CSP V3's

[Image: CSP-V3_01-1000x666.png]

But since they quoted me £70 shipping on something that weighs 9.13kg I have decided to look for alternatives (unless anyone knows a UK based distributor?)

So my question is, does anyone know of any good alternatives?
I've been looking for spare pedals over years. With very frustrating result every time.
I don't know of any other pedals than the Fanatec CSP V3 that have a complete USB controller built in. So, all the other pedals need a particular wheel to function.
Apart from that, all of them are ridiculously priced.

Ed: Im wondering where u got that 70 pounds from. The official shipping cost to Scotland, according to their chart, would be 22.75 €, roughly, 18 GBP.
Really you do T300 + Fanatec V3 Pedals?

Just i ask you if u forget about it

(2016-04-12 18:25)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]The CSR EU pedals only work with Fanatec wheels. There might be converters out there but I wouldn't risk it.

I did question message to support from Fanatec said:

Code:
12-04-2016 - 8:22 PM
GT4tube (Michael): Fanatec CSR Pedal EU for Thrustmaster T300 Wheel it will work?

Code:
13-04-2016 - 9:23 AM

Hi Michael,
thank you for your enquiry.
The CSR Pedals unfortunately are not compatible with a Thrustmaster wheel. They only work via a Fanatec wheel
Best regards / Freundliche Grüße
Johannes Limoli-Kirsch
(Fanatec Support Team)

You need get CPX Adapter
http://www.basherboards.com/CPX
Price so crap... Sad
@GT4tube:

You're mixing up the "CSR Pedals EU" (the cheaper alternative) with the "Fanatec CSP V3", which is a complete controller that would even work without a wheel.

Your game however must support multiple joysticks at a time, which LFS does. So steering is on joystick 1 and the pedals are on joystick 2.

Comparison chart:
[Image: VWBwynM.png]
£70 Postage, what a joke.

Email them and ask them how they justify charging that much for postage.
@Chuck Oh, My bad Biggrin
Ok it's fine. Smile

To Scotland: say
UPS Express Saver shipment (Weight: 9.13kg) 59.69€
UPS Standard shipment (Weight: 9.13kg) 27.07€

UPS Standard is good? Will safely?
Standard it's postage? huh?

Teach me, i want to know Biggrin
Standard UPS shipping to the UK is €31.50 Shikari. Just went through the process to see how much it would cost me.
I've emailed Fanatec to see what they say, as I just tried again and it came up with the same cost, will wait and see what they say, if they can do it for a reasonable price then I'll go ahead and get them
Not sure what you're trying to solve by email, but if their own online-shop quotes you 27.07€ for shipping, then it is a legally binding price on which you can rely on.
That's a perfectly sensible price, theybtried charging me €88 for postage, I tried a different adress and it's back to a sensible price.
Lol, are you living in a cave 2000 metres below surface, or what address did you put in?
Reference URL's