[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Pete)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lfs User/nick Demon/ohmyfrigin

several days ago
An argument started out over something i believed to be as dangerous driving.

After a few minuets a police officer stated that what he did wasn't specificity against the rules. (driving in reverse in the tunnel and round the corner) after getting stuck i had to ram him to move him out the way in which the argument started with the guy who I rammed.

In heat of the moment both I and the two other people involved said things out of order (insults at both end.

As for me threatening to ddos i do apologise and just wanted to people to behave and drive sensible i understand this wasn't the best way to do so. The fact that the server went off was simply a coincidence as i couldn't get past the cloud layer. I do understand and fully admit my intentions and actions and am sorry and wish to continue to enjoy the server. If you will give me another chance. I cannot state any reason's why i deserve a unban but i will follow all rules if allowed to return again.
(2016-04-16 15:35)The Real Demon Wrote: [ -> ]Lfs User/nick Demon/ohmyfrigin

several days ago
An argument started out over something i believed to be as dangerous driving.

After a few minuets a police officer stated that what he did wasn't specificity against the rules. (driving in reverse in the tunnel and round the corner) after getting stuck i had to ram him to move him out the way in which the argument started with the guy who I rammed.

In heat of the moment both I and the two other people involved said things out of order (insults at both end.

As for me threatening to ddos i do apologise and just wanted to people to behave and drive sensible i understand this wasn't the best way to do so. The fact that the server went off was simply a coincidence as i couldn't get past the cloud layer. I do understand and fully admit my intentions and actions and am sorry and wish to continue to enjoy the server. If you will give me another chance. I cannot state any reason's why i deserve a unban but i will follow all rules if allowed to return again.

#1 - You was banned for your disgusting language towards other players.
#2 -

Quote:The fact that the server went off was simply a coincidence as i couldn't get past the cloud layer.

So you are basically admitting you attempted to DDOS the server?

Your ban is currently being investigated by CityDriving management. We will reply shortly...
Well wasn't the only one throwing out discusting nsults though, & i didn't even attempt to ddos. i just who.is

and i am trying to apologise here
(2016-04-16 15:43)The Real Demon Wrote: [ -> ]Well wasn't the only one throwing out discusting nsults though, & i didn't even attempt to ddos. i just who.is

I was not made aware of anyone else at the time who was using such vulgar language like you. Please feel free to make a report against those players who you feel were breaking the rules too and I will happily investigate for you.
You threatened to attack our server and then actually attempted it. Intent is as important, if not moreso, than actual actions. It's also illegal.

For this you will never be unbanned. Ever.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's