[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Delete bridge on AB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
I would like to make a pool on this theme: Delete bridge on AB?
This one:
[Image: bridge.jpg]

It is silly and also useless there. You have a RB 200 meters one way, the bridge (main junction) the other way, so why is this still here? (as was the second bridge deleted). You can repair your car at the RB, also at main junction.
Tbh I think this bridge causes more trouble than it's actually useful. I see a car flipped on the AB under the bridge many times every time I play..

And all them suspects who do a split-second call to go up the ramp, using the wall there to stop themselves and change direction.
It is too tight and too awkward to safely and effectively used.
It's a nice way to cross over to the safezone, but it just gets abused in chases. People are always flipped near there too.
Yea, but to travel 1 minute more to do a turn on RB won´t kill anyone... and if there is a wrecked car i think it would be faster to push him into RB pit boxes then over the bridge.
Also , as its close corner , sometimes its hard to do a hard and fast turn , so the car behind u , hits u and you get stuck, cause chaos , traffic at AB , crashes...

Maybe we can do a RB over there , but i think that we're close to object limit , and dont think its necessary.
[Image: 1041238.jpg]

+1 on delete it , it's more danger than helpful.
Try to think of a replacement. Rolleyes
(2016-04-17 19:53)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]Try to think of a replacement. Rolleyes

I think there is no need to replacement this bridge. You can reach pitstop or SZ2 easily even without this bridge. As i wrote, RB is a little bit further where you can take a turn onto the way to SZ2 or repair car near RB.
When I'm playing [TOW] I like to use it as a safe u-turn spot
+1 cars go past that bridge at high speeds and if theres an accident on the AB then it just becomes a caos. Plus misused during chases.
IMHO Two points to turn around on the AB are enough, and the bridge is not necessarily needed.

We could utilize what is already made, adding a few bits here and there...
[Image: 3UXxGSF.jpg]
...or just allow u-turns at the "outfield" end of the ramps, as it's against the road laws to do them currently.
+1 to Some1's idea
(2016-04-18 04:26)Some1 Wrote: [ -> ]IMHO Two points to turn around on the AB are enough, and the bridge is not necessarily needed.

We could utilize what is already made, adding a few bits here and there...
[Image: 3UXxGSF.jpg]
...or just allow u-turns at the "outfield" end of the ramps, as it's against the road laws to do them currently.

I really like your idea Some1, it's simple and easy. Hope it will come through Smile
Nice idea S1, we will discuss this within the team hopefully.
Nice S1! It could work.
Its a perfect idea S1.. But one question. This side can turn left, or do a u-turn. But the other side have to turn right and then do a uturn for come back..mm.. Maybe can add a bridge there also
(2016-04-18 07:59)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]Its a perfect idea S1.. But one question. This side can turn left, or do a u-turn. But the other side have to turn right and then do a uturn for come back..mm.. Maybe can add a bridge there also

Well yes, but the bridge on the other side can also go through Safezone 2 to effectively do a U turn legally, something which the other bridge cannot do. And besides, I wouldn't want another cluster of bridges forming, causing more trouble than they're worth.

However, S1's idea seems perfectly plausible.
n1 s1

but again a danger more on the track Wink
implement s1's bridge +1
+1 for s1, its amazin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's