[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban 3rb9_f16 (Ban reduced by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● LFS Username:3rb9_f16

● Time & Date of Incident:2016-01-01 23:50:35

● Replay / Screenshot Link:I do not own it
● Replay Timestamps:I do not own it

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Ignoring admin

i'm sorry
but I do not speak English very well for that reason does not know how to respond in English and I speak.
Please edit your post to suit the provided template.

Sample Unban Request Wrote:● Your LFS Username:

● Time & Date of Incident

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
You were banned for using a stunt setup on public roads, arab drifting, causing accidents by the aforementioned and completely ignoring admin messages. I understand that it might be hard when english isn't your first language, but you made no attempt in communicating despite given adequate time to use a translator. Despite your short time with us, you've managed to rack up multiple kicks and bans for similar behaviour which unfortunately haven't had any effect. That's why you were banned for a year.

A couple of questions:

- Why did you wait over 4 months to make an unban request?
- Does anyone have access to your account or do you have access to anyone elses?
The answer to the first question: just because you know how to open the ban request
The answer to the second question: Yes, but we did from time to time
I'm sorry for everything
Who else has access to your account and which accounts do you have access to? Please list the usernames here.
He does not have a account and change his name from time to time
(2016-04-24 17:05)3rb9_F16 Wrote: [ -> ]He does not have a account and change his name from time to time

Reread the questions and answer them properly, please.
- Why did you wait over 4 months to make an unban request?
i did'nt now how to open a theard, i have known before 1 week.

- Does anyone have access to your account or do you have access to anyone elses?
Yes, one person who has access to my account.
Does this person have an LFS account as well?
Yes, he has, but he got a Perm. banned

he is lfs name:mody_c3c7
If you're not sharing accounts, why did you make a defensive response in this thread?: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...#pid210370
I mean in that theard I've done replay was mistake

also i tried to delete the replay on that theard , but i could not

Because I been trying to open the theard in any way
(2016-04-27 10:23)3rb9_F16 Wrote: [ -> ]I mean in that theard I've done replay was mistake

also i tried to delete the replay on that theard , but i could not

Because I been trying to open the theard in any way

Thank you for clarifying that. It was causing quite a lot of confusion.

Now that we have that settled, we can move on to the actual issues at hand.

Why should I unban you when you've had so many bans and kicks issued without any of them having any effect? You've been told time and again to stop stunting and arab drifting, yet you continue to do so and cause accident after accident resulting in grief for everyone else. When none of the previous bans have had any impact on your behaviour, why should I believe this one has?
For I regret that I did and unfortunately
And it will not be repeated again
You won't be unbanned as you've caused far too much trouble to get off that easily. However, since it seems that you are regretful, I'll cut the ban in half and make it 6 months in total. Your ban will then end June 1st, 2016, meaning it expires in 61 days from now.

Any questions or comments?

- Leon
thaaank you so much , But the term has not changed in the list of banned
Alright. I'm not at home at the moment, so I won't be able to shorten the ban until later tonight or tomorrow. I'll archive this thread when I do it so you'll be able see the update then.
Done.

Ban reduced
Reference URL's