[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Auto-spec suggestion.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

Well , not sure if it happens to someone else , but it happens to me in 8 of 10 chases, that suspects, use this bridge for go wrong way , and gain some distance.
  • If you dont follow suspect , he/she still parked waiting for you cross.
  • If you turn back and go over it , he go ahead and escape from you

Apart from chases , lets imagine:
The size of the bridges arent big , just the enough space for 1 car.
There is some users driving at bridge in correct side of the way , and the suspect(or a driver) come in ww.
Just think the caos that it cause..

So Im suggesting to add some system from insim wich detect that driver is going ww and auto spec him.

[Image: 96YaWmR.jpg][Image: q2JvAv1.jpg]
Great idea, it's definitely a problem. Perhaps even put WW detection on the little exit slip, so they're specced before even getting onto the bridge.
Good idea!
Agreed, it does causes some problems. +1

Even if you do manage to maintain sight of the suspect he can make a uturn on the pit exit ramp and then causes the COPs to ww on the highway.
Absolutely. +1
Also, some users dont know at all the rules, and go ww inside the pit, causing that he got autospected, wich should be done some secs before
This scenario occurred to me and it's so annoying, ruins the fun. Definitely a +1 from me.
To be honest, I rather liked the junction that was there before the ramp. Once again, evidence that ramps cause more problems than they're worth.
With all respect to your opinion, how does this ramp cause any problems?
The only problem is the people wrongsiding on it, which is suggested here to be worked on.

With the junction before there were so many heavy crashes, since people crossed the road without taking care of the oncoming traffic or just not seeing the traffic as they come up with 200 kp/h sometimes.
Yep, this can be solved simply by adding a wrong way checker just after the bridge ends in pitlane. That way no one will be caught out by lag on H1 heading north.

I'll see that this gets done.

Thread Closed
Hi,

I think that these zones:

- Bridges (HW1 / SZ1).
- Roundabout.
- Roads that doesn't allow you to get to the right lane quickly eg:
Should have auto-spec on them, due to the "chaos" that's caused when peoples drives on the WW.

Wouldn't it be better to just setup the auto-spec system in these zones?

Rather than reporting peoples who WW especially during pursuits

Feel free to discuss the idea down below.
Reference URL's