[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Account fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi !

Sorry, lately i wasn't able to respond to the old thread since i had exams, short time but not enough.

The current country I am in is Jordan and it will be jordan for the next few years. But I might keep travelling which will be an issue.

Me and my brother sorted this out so, it'll be Jordan country this time

Here's the old thread: Banned for possible account fraud - Cyanogen

Thanks
Hi,

So, your brother used to use your account as well as you, however in the time since your last thread, you both decided you and only you will use your account, and your location is Jordan.

So just to be sure, can you confirm, deny or correct what I said above please?
Yes, you're correct and I confirm
Hello,

Thanks for confirming that for me, so what I'm going to do now is move this thread to the 'Server Administration Tasks' section of the forums, and once that's moved, I will proceed to unban your account, and then unlock it.

It's important to note that we can't allow the account to be used with both of you in different countries, as mentioned in the other thread.
Since you decided only you will use it and not your brother, it would be in your best interests to change the account's credentials (any old passwords) so we do not have this issue again.

If you ever get banned again for a location issue (like if you travel overseas and get banned trying to join), come back to this thread and post in it and an admin will help you.

Please read and understand our 'Your Account, Your Responsibility' guidelines as Ash said in the last thread, I will attach it below.
By rejoining our servers I'll assume you have given them a read-through.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Reference URL's