[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Very Improtant (Unban Request Denied by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
How are you ?

I hope for you will be fantastic

I was playing in TC and I was Drifting Arab in street in server TC

I do not know that Drift Arab forbidden.

Iam so sorry for what is happened

I hope for you forgive me

My License:
ghost-bso0ol
(2016-04-30 20:46)ghost-bsoool Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
How are you ?

I hope for you will be fantastic

I was playing in TC and I was Drifting Arab in street in server TC

I do not know that Drift Arab forbidden.

Iam so sorry for what is happened

I hope for you forgive me

My License:
ghost-bso0ol

Use the format please: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
Use the format.
(2016-05-01 12:14)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]Use the format.

Where is the supervisor who gave me the ban?
(2016-05-01 16:13)ghost-bsoool Wrote: [ -> ]

Where is the supervisor who gave me the ban?

Leon issued the ban, but I doubt he will take any action until you use the unban template.

How long it will take the decision? sir Leon
Read the posts, Ghost.
(2016-05-02 17:57)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]Read the posts, Ghost.

[TC]►Brad◄ says (Leon issued the ban, but I doubt he will take any action until you use the unban template.)
Ghost, Leon wants you to edit your original post (the very first post you made here) and use the template with it.
(2016-05-03 13:51)Dracula Wrote: [ -> ]Ghost, Leon wants you to edit your original post (the very first post you made here) and use the template with it.

I don not know
(2016-05-03 15:54)ghost-bsoool Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-03 13:51)Dracula Wrote: [ -> ]Ghost, Leon wants you to edit your original post (the very first post you made here) and use the template with it.

I don not know

Its very simple, just follow this example and replace the red text...

● Your LFS Username: INSERT TEXT

● Time & Date of Incident: INSERT TEXT

● Replay / Screenshot Link:INSERT TEXT
● Replay Timestamps:INSERT TEXT

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:INSERT TEXT
Ok this is my information:

MY LFS License:
ghost-bso0ol

I change my LFS Username

Time & Date of ban: i do not know ,but iam sure it before 100 day

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Band I took because I was Drifting Arab , but i do no know it is forbidden

Iam sure you will be unban me
In conclusion, I am very sorry for what happened

How long it will take the decision? sir Leon
You weren't banned for arab drifting, so how can you conclude your post with being sorry for that?
(2016-05-05 16:58)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]You weren't banned for arab drifting, so how can you conclude your post with being sorry for that?

Are your words derived from the builder of a false ad hoc drift?
I've explained to you that I took the ban due to drift and did not know that he was banned, and I've apologized to what I did.

I wish I could answer it as soon as
What you're saying doesn't make any sense.

You were not banned for drifting. Drifting is not against the rules. Why are you apologizing for it when it is not the reason for your ban?
(2016-05-06 22:15)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]What you're saying doesn't make any sense.

You were not banned for drifting. Drifting is not against the rules. Why are you apologizing for it when it is not the reason for your ban?

find different between Drift natural and Drift Arab

you gave me banned because Drift Arab not Drift natural

you can finish this order , and i miss for playing in TC
I give up.

What triggered the ban was you causing an accident and instead of doing the sensible thing - apologizing - chose to poke fun at the situation and make smartass remarks. Normally, this behaviour wouldn't trigger a 1 year ban, but seeing your URS - the system we use to record all offences - it's clear that you have no interest in our ruleset and choose to completely ignore what it dictates. This goes for both of your LFS accounts which you individually have managed to receive 1 year bans on.

That, combined with the fact that you don't even know why you're banned, makes me think this is a waste of effort.
(2016-05-08 10:29)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]I give up.

What triggered the ban was you causing an accident and instead of doing the sensible thing - apologizing - chose to poke fun at the situation and make smartass remarks. Normally, this behaviour wouldn't trigger a 1 year ban, but seeing your URS - the system we use to record all offences - it's clear that you have no interest in our ruleset and choose to completely ignore what it dictates. This goes for both of your LFS accounts which you individually have managed to receive 1 year bans on.

That, combined with the fact that you don't even know why you're banned, makes me think this is a waste of effort.

It's who you are unverified is that Drift Arab I do not know if it could have caused an accident or other

Now I want to show you why I did not ask to lift the ban or reduce the length of the ban
The reason is that I do not know about this site, but your TeamSpeak you've entered has been give me

Please solve this subject either to lift the ban me or to reduce the duration of the ban
Your reply doesn't make any sense. I don't understand it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's