[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 3000 - Dublin to Bucharest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'Eya

So I met Shmee150 today and I got two of these from him.. Smile

[Image: 7T2oW0B.jpg]

Here is a vid I put together to hype everyone up. Tongue

I am going to make another video tomorrow on the M1 towards Belfast as the cars will be flying past me.

Follow Shmee150 for updates on Gumball.

That's about it for now, just get hyped and get ready for [TC] Gumball as It will come in a couple of months.
I am going to see them in Edinburgh, hopefully i see Shmee and Adnan from CarThrottle!
Just came back, got a sticker and a key tag from the CarThrottle guys. Delighted!
Anyone in Edinburgh tonight? The cars are just off the ferry? Might take a quick drive up and have a look!
I heard a voice behind me that sounded like yours but he was in his forties... Biggrin
I had great fun, i will probably make it into Shmee's video as i was in the perfect place for it!
I took a couple photos but most of it was low res phone video... Smile
Any chance you met Mr JWW? ;p
That wasn't me, was watching the tracker deciding when to go up, but everyone decided not to go and I couldn't be bothered with parking in the city center.

May be going to the Manchester one though, maybe.
Soo, a bunch of us went to Manchester Today to catch the rally. (Howlin organised it at like 10pm last night with me, Pete, Renegade and Curt haha)

Here's a link to my album of photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...dd6f5bcdc7

A highlight video I made: (CONTAINS SWEARING)

Pete's bound to upload his too Smile

It was overall a great day despite the weather!
Nice video Luke, got some good close up rolling shots. Smile

I wish I could have made it, that was the closest they were getting to home. :/

This shot was really nice from FB:
You boys are so lucky to watch Gumball 3000 Sad
Quite a few very nice skins there. I can see a Team Wolfpac coming to [TC] again this year!
I was surprised at how nice they were! My favourite overall was Wolfpack's Ferrari's but the Mercs and Corvette was astonishing!

Car Throttles GTR was also a beast! Deffo the loudest of the pack! Heart

I'll share individual photos on the photography thread tomorrow when I get time Smile
Ok, so here's my shots from yesterdays trip. Unfortunately there's quite a few hands and heads in some of them, not really much I can do about that since it would take me too long to crop them and re-upload them all.

A lot of images. (Click to View)
Dam, this should have been a TC meet, loved CarThrottle's R35 in Manchester.
My photos from yesterday in Manchester: http://imgur.com/a/8p4Ex

38 Images (Click to View)
Great shots guys! How were you guys able to get shots without people stood in the way?! Haha.

I had my camera in one hand while my lens is bashing someone on top of their head Tongue
Great photos Smile
Next Gumball will be taking place in June from Riga (Latvia) to Mykonos (Greece) already hyped...

Mouseman, I think me and you will be meeting not once but twice. Tongue
Reference URL's