[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban toniara97 (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:toniara97

- Time & Date of Incident 20:06

- Replay / Screenshot Link:no
- Replay Timestamps:no

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban: SAy ASSH to show me teh evidence or i will ???***Smile^¨ ...... he banned me like (abusive language i said just ``Stupid thing never train´´ (some people just cant get teh joke or they are so little kids that havent seen the world Closedeyes what a facepalm to him

if he doesnt show the evidence to me today i report him (when he readsthis he will piss off and ban me from teh forum)
Actually you were banned for saying this:

- vittu jumalauta hintti kyttä

which I kindly translated into TC chat.
As Roba kindly mentioned above, chatlogs prove you said the above sentence. I have requested your ban to be extended from 1 day to 7 days.

And if you do report me, i do not see how you have any legs to stand on, however feel free to navigate to here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=6 to submit a report against me and a team leader will investigate.

Thanks for your post

- Ash
EDIT: Here is the evidence as requested, taken from our server chatlogs. I will leave it down to you and anyone else to translate it via http://translate.google.com if they wish to do so.
[Image: getfile.php?id=20120225195239iboxev]
EDIT: If i translate "Stupid thing never train" from English to Finnish (Your home country), i am presented with "Tyhmä juttu koskaan harjoitella" which is nothing like the text which you wrote.
YOU FCKIN RUINED MY VACATION FCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you start being abusive to anyone else you'll be banned from the forums and the server. Clear?
Ill give you a question. Why th Whuck Every Admin on Tc is Just so ill kick and ban that noob uf1 to lx4 drover?

please answer this!
They aren't. We only kick and ban the people that need it. After looking at your crappy attitude, I don't see any problem with any ban here.
Unban denied im afraid, look forward to seeing you upon your return! Smile
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's