[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - Raphi_59
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: Raphi_59
Nickname: [CSR] Raphi
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language):
Languages spoken: English/French
Times free: Mon-Tu and Thu-Fr: Every afternoon, 5pm-7pm
Wednesday: 1pm-7pm except some days
Weekend: all the day normally
Now I'm on weekend because of test I have 4 days of rest, I can pass it Friday all the day, if you can make me that test on Friday it would be good
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
Read and understood.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 16/05/16

Trainer(s) Present: Connor [T], Nismo [T]

Assistance Present: Renegade [CA]

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Good Points:

Your general car control was very good and you were able to keep up with the suspect for the majority of the chase. You also managed to adapt to many of the different scenarios that were presented to you, be it having to slow down very quickly to react or fast speed cornering.

Your cornering is something worth nothing as it has significantly increased in terms of you not scrubbing any speed in the corners like you used to.

Your PITs were quite good; you took a rather sharp angle for a lot of them, but this worked out for you for most of the time and it slowed the suspect down to your advantage.

Improvements:

Work on your reactions a little. You fell for quite a few of the suspect's tricks and this caused to lose a lot of time on him, especially when you spun.

Look for opportunities better. There were plenty handed to you, such as PITs in corner and block the gaps, but you did not seem to take them. You showed very good performance in PIT in corner, show you know how to do it in a chase!

Notes: Feel free to apply for Advanced Training.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's