[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Stats roll back?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking at the stats just now I noticed that it says I was last seen 6 days ago and my cop XP is at 1006.. When actually I was online today and my cop XP was above 1030 since I had looked earlier..

There are also other people on the cop xp list who were online today such as GASS but it says they have not been online Confused1

Quote:5 tommer [6S] Tommer [COP] 1006 6 day(s) ago Montana
Servers crashed and reset 2 days and 6 hours according to Server issues thread.
Kms,money,cars,copstats and such has all gone back to what it was at that time.
I assume they're working on it and it will go back up when they've figured it out.
Oh I didn't see that, fair enough Smile Just thought I should mention it Tongue
Yeah, the server crashed and stats/money reset 2days backs. Hopefully Chuck can fix this.
Uh that's not good Sad
Yesterday I drove my money up to 11k, sold my RB4 and bought a brand new LX6. Now, I have 3.5k RB4 and no LX6.....
I sold my XRG and FXO and bought a used FZ5 from Adrian2k. Now I have UF1, XRG and FXO back.

Just telling it Wink
OK here is the situation. I am not able to fix at the moment because the backup files seem to be on a different virtual machine. It looks like we were redirected to another machine after a server crash on 23th and we're now back on the original one, but the backup files are not.

I contacted the server provider if they can figure out what happened. Also, we might need to reconsider our backup strategies.
That's great to know chuck, just hoping this doesn't happend later, can be alot of hard work earnt in 2 days.
Some technician is activating a backup. Keep fingers crossed .......
Servers are back with snapshot from yesterday night before the crash.
That's good news.
Looking at the history log, seems like the data was recovered up to immediately before the crash.
Reference URL's