[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: nph.95

Time & Date of Incident: 2013-10-28 12:55:01

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:TC is one of the biggest cruise servers and i would like to play there, i was banned PERMANENTLY because i was bored and driving (just driving not even drifting) on roundabout multiple times and after while of driving i got chased by police. this happened many times and one of the admins decided to ban me permanently. I feel that permanently ban in way too much of what i did. Also this happened over 2 years ago.
Your ban is currently being investigated by CityDriving management. We will reply shortly...

The admin who banned you is no longer in the team.

Also, you were banned for using a cheat/hack tool.
(2016-05-12 20:40)BP Wrote: [ -> ]
Your ban is currently being investigated by CityDriving management. We will reply shortly...

The admin who banned you is no longer in the team.

Also, you were banned for using a cheat/hack tool.

that's odd. Is there some kind of video of that because i haven't use any hacks on my account. Only tweaks and those are limited to use only in tweak servers
According to our records, you used a fly mod to flip yourself onto your wheels, then used the SROD mod to warp through barriers.

There is probably no replay/video of it any more, and might be difficult getting it from the admin who banned you due to the fact he has since resigned from his position. He might not have it anyway.
(2016-05-12 21:26)BP Wrote: [ -> ]According to our records, you used a fly mod to flip yourself onto your wheels, then used the SROD mod to warp through barriers.

There is probably no replay/video of it any more, and might be difficult getting it from the admin who banned you due to the fact he has since resigned from his position. He might not have it anyway.

so basically that means that i can only say that i haven't used any hacks, but i don't have any way to prove it. And you don't have any way to prove that i have used one and you need to trust words of old admin?
So what is the decision of my unban request?
You'll probably have to wait a few more days for the outcome.
Thanks for answering, I'll be waiting for the outcome
Hello,

Due to the fact you have not admitted the sole reason you were banned (use of illicit mod/tool), we cannot trust that you won't do it again, and therefore we can't proceed with your case.

As a side-note, the situation you're describing in your original post is something that happened two days prior to the perm, so we are pretty sure you'd remember the real, much more significant reason that got you permanently banned.

Thanks,
~ [TC] CityDriving Management
Well i can't admit using hacks because i havent used any on this account, i would not risk paid account for something like that, since you can get global ban from hacks. (I can admit that i have used hacks back in z28 (2009), but not even once on this account) Only case of using hacks on this account would be if someone had crackd my password but i don't think that has happened either
Thanks for your time, but we can't progress with this case.
We trust the judgement of the admin that banned you.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's