[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: FZ5 Raffle/Lottery (Take A Look)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks, firstly i hope this is allowed but I don't see why it wouldn't be.
I am going to do something a bit different here. I am going to be doing a raffle for a FZ5. One of the most desirable and hard to get cars within TC. So one of you lucky people will have the chance of winning a 69.7% FZ5 ABIRX for only 600 Insim!!

You can buy as many tickets as you want.

So the way this will be working is you choose a number between 1 and 50 list below. Once all tickets are taken and paid for the numbers will be put into random.org and the lucky duck will bag themselves a FZ5 for 600insim
Goodluck everyone. The FZ5 will be yours to keep you can sell it ,drive it wreck it, whatever the choice is yours.
I can take payment for tickets when I am online which is everyday. Here's the template.
As the numbers are sold I'll start to make a list 1-50 of who owns themself a ticket.

LFS User name&In game Nickname:
Number wanted:
Paid (yes or no)

Administrator Message by: Dan

Moved as requested.

Okay, so MR AD has purchased and paid for Numbers 10-50. So that means there is only numbers 1-10 left! Be quick you won't want to miss this!!

Update tickets 4-9 have been sold to KZT Adrain at a cost of 3600 Insim. So tickets 1-3 remain, be quick folks!!
(2016-05-13 20:57)Type R Wrote: [ -> ]You can buy as many tickets as you want.

I can choose more than one number?
(2016-05-13 21:34)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-13 20:57)Type R Wrote: [ -> ]You can buy as many tickets as you want.

I can choose more than one number?

Yep 2x numbers = 1200
LFS User name&In game Nickname: Racerss / Adorable
Numbers wanted: 10 => 50
Paid (yes or no) : will send them soon
(2016-05-13 20:57)Type R Wrote: [ -> ]Hi folks, firstly i hope this is allowed but I don't see why it wouldn't be.
I am going to do something a bit different here. I am going to be doing a raffle for a FZ5. One of the most desirable and hard to get cars within TC. So one of you lucky people will have the chance of winning a 69.7% FZ5 ABIRX for only 600 Insim!!

You can buy as many tickets as you want.

So the way this will be working is you choose a number between 1 and 50 list below. Once all tickets are taken and paid for the numbers will be put into random.org and the lucky duck will bag themselves a FZ5 for 600insim
Goodluck everyone. The FZ5 will be yours to keep you can sell it ,drive it wreck it, whatever the choice is yours.
I can take payment for tickets when I am online which is everyday. Here's the template.
As the numbers are sold I'll start to make a list 1-50 of who owns themself a ticket.

LFS User name&In game Nickname:
Number wanted:
Paid (yes or no)

Administrator Message by: Dan

Moved as requested.

Okay, so MR AD has purchased and paid for Numbers 10-50. So that means there is only numbers 1-10 left! Be quick you won't want to miss this!!

You should have took every tickets.
(2016-05-13 22:02)Yukine Wrote: [ -> ]You should have took every tickets.

every ticket means 30k. 40 tickets => 24k.

The chance of winning is high for me Smile
LFS User name & In game Nickname: 9xxadrianxx9 & [KZT] Adrian
Number wanted: 4 - 9
Paid (yes or no): I will pay it today if i meet you Smile
(2016-05-14 07:20)9XxAdrianxX9 Wrote: [ -> ]LFS User name & In game Nickname: 9xxadrianxx9 & [KZT] Adrian
Number wanted: 4 - 9
Paid (yes or no): I will pay it today if i meet you Smile

Okay! I'll be in the game now if you're about, I'll add you to the list now!! That'll be 3600 then.
That lottery has no point if you can buy all of the tickets at the same time... Would be good if the number of tickets that you can buy would be restricted, to like 5.
I agree with Angel, i recommend refund the tickets AD has paid for and restart this thing!
Is this is happening ? If not just give me my money back.

Thanks.
It was the most unorganized giveaway I have ever seen, hence why I never bothered entering.
It doesn't matter if somebody can buy most of the tickets. Even if four people had bought 10 tickets each, you still only have a 1 in 5 chance of winning if you buy the remaining 10 and this is reflected in the price you pay for the tickets.

Either way, it's not worth entering because of the ticket cost. Only just becomes worth the risk around the €501 mark.
(2016-05-16 18:14)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]Is this is happening ? If not just give me my money back.

Thanks.

Money refunded.
Reference URL's