[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [GT5] Interesting Cruise Lounge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Note: I'm not advertising this server! I'm only recommending it to you guys/girls as you, being cruisers, might like it
I was recommended by a friend to join this cruise lounge. It's not like the majority (people turning up in X1s/FGTs, rammers, no track rotation) as it seems somewhat seems simillar to crusing on LFS (except it has no insim of course). It's a private lounge (probably to keep most noobs out) so it's best to register here:
http://www.granturismodrivinglobbies.webs.com/
(Accounts will need to be activated by an admin so it may take time)
The cruise lounge itself rotates tracks (but I don't know when it does) and even has stopping at zebra crossings/junctions/traffic lights and proper realistic highway cruising (where appropiate).
Tracks used:
(road sections of) Circuit de la sarthe (time and weather)
Tokyo R246
London
Mt. Aso (time)
Toscana (Tarmac) (time)
SSR7 (weather)
Server rules can be also seen on the website as well as the specific rules on each track.
Note: Server has no cops, just good, realistic cruising Tongue
Edit: servers are not up all the time unlike lfs cruise servers so you'll have to wait for someone to host it. One guy who hosts is Redline-Rambo
That's nice to know, will have a look when I get back on GT5 Tongue
Nice, thanks for sharing, will take a look Smile
If anyone is interested in the lounge pm me as if I just say it here some idiotic guests will ruin the lounge :/
Reference URL's