[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - Skoda
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minecraft Username: OMCuser

Description of incident: I placed 2 signs infront of AD's house saying House locked. No harm done. It was a Joke.

Reasons why you feel you deserve an unban: I wasn't even given a warning, my first offence on the server. It didn't harm anyone. Me, rin and Thomas were just having a laugh. I have learnt from my mistake and I wont do it again.

~Skoda

PS:
Quote:Pranks only with mutual agreement and leave a non locked sign
: The sign wasn't locked.
Skoda,

If you want to play little pranks, play them with people that you would consider to be your friends. AD did not appreciate your attempt at "humour" and to be honest, neither do I. I know AD isn't exactly your best buddy, so when you complain to the admins that he's annoying you or whatever, do you not see how it's entire hypocritical when you then start annoying him? AD has been well behaved since he's been back on the MC server and you're just provoking him and making him feel unwelcome.

What was the punchline to your joke anyways?

(2016-05-18 17:57)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]
PS:
Quote:Pranks only with mutual agreement and leave a non locked sign
The sign wasn't locked.
The agreement wasn't mutual.
There wasn't a punchline, it was just to prank him into thinking his house was locked and I actually haven't had a problem with AD for a while now (a good 3-4 months). I would actually class him as an acquaintance. Also, it was one prank as well, which I removed when I was requested, then apparently that deserved a ban. I thought I would get a warning for this.
If you thought you would get a warning for it, then you must have known you were crossing a line surely? Regardless, let's call this the shortest ban ever (<10 minutes) and get back to playing. Unbanana'd.
Thank you.
Hooray, we done did solved a problem that shouldn't have ever existed. Have fun playing!
Reference URL's