[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Phone recommendations?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2016-05-22 02:06)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-21 20:24)Ph4nToM Wrote: [ -> ]I like how everyone is recommending the phone they use.

Why would I recommend a phone I have never used for a extended amount of time?

I know, this thread should be then be called "which phone you use" or "most bias phone recommendation". Tongue
(2016-05-22 02:15)Ph4nToM Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-22 02:06)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-21 20:24)Ph4nToM Wrote: [ -> ]I like how everyone is recommending the phone they use.

Why would I recommend a phone I have never used for a extended amount of time?

I know, this thread should be then be called "which phone you use" or "most bias phone recommendation". Tongue

Yeah, hang on a second whilst I go write car reviews on cars that I've never driven.
I get your point, no need to get all defensive. Biggrin
All I carry is Samsung (currently trying the S7 edge and ran a Note 5 a couple weeks ago). I like the Note 5 more.

Anyways, I have to agree with people on the oneplusTwo and the Oneplus3. If I was capable at the moment in the U.S.A. those phones are what I would carry. Comparing the specs vs the samsungs vs the price, I see no other option.

Ill just add also I was and kinda still am an Iphone Tech (on the side now) and I highly recommend to stay away from cheap, unreliable Iphones.
OnePlus 3 is the only choice. I have OP2, and it has been a really good phone and if the rumours for the oneplus 3 are correct then it should be the best phone out there (http://www.techradar.com/us/news/phone-a...-3-1301222)
(2016-05-21 17:42)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-19 21:45)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]Xiaomi Mi5 , perfect product for short amount of money. I have Mi4 and its really great one.

Not really looking forward to buying chinese products. Even the name tells my brain not to buy it.

Ill probably go with the Oneplus 2 or the 3 if its around the same price as the Oneplus 2.

Or you say something wrong , or im understanding it bad , cause OnePlus is a chinese brand.

I have to say , that some mates tell me that OnePlus 2 is a great phone , os , I recomend it to you
Well, Unknown/Chinese named, Chinese products to be exact XD.
I can say good things about Huawei Nexus 6P.

No bloatware since its Google phone. You also get the very newest updates first!
Currently running Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Also possibility for test build of Anroid N!

Two front facing speakers that sound very nice (no phone can beat them at this moment)

Camera is nice (3rd party application needed for it tho because the app that comes with the phone sucks in that matter, Open Camera is good)

USB Type-C for fast charging and data transfer

You don't have to spend all your 800€ in one use since some Finnish providers (Elisa Saunalahti atleast) has a monthly payment for that.

Edit: AMOLED screen. Once you have phone with that technology screen you can`t go back. Its so good.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's