[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Phone recommendations?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I´m looking to buying a new phone this summer, due to my current one having a cracked screen and its just not suitable to my needs anyhow.

I have atleast 800€ to spend if my contract will be lenghtened.

My only requirements are atleast 32gb of space, good camera.

Im not really looking forward on buying an Apple product, just cause i dont want to pay a hell of a lot for new chargers etc parts that might break.

Ive been considering either a Samsung S6-S(X) or a Honor 7.

Im not looking forward to buy any Nokia/Windows/Microsoft products, I had one before this and it was just utter shit.

Please leave in serious recommendations.

Thanks in advance,

Toni~
Get a Galaxy S6 Edge fantastic phone, can't recommend it enough. Battery lasts a day and no more, other than that fantastic phone.
I'd recommend the phone that I have, the Oneplus Two. I have the 64GB version and it has been flawless so far, its going to cost me less than half of what the S6 Edge I was looking at was going to cost. The battery last a couple days, the camera can record in 4K and 120FPS slow motion. It also has completely stock android with no annoying apps than come standard on Samsung and stuff. The phone only cost me £250 and I got a contract sim on deal for £5.50 a month. Although the Oneplus X is a really nice looking phone so you may also want to look at that, it is also slightly cheaper. The S6 Edge is another good phone I'd recommend but I don't feel its worth the extra money over the OP2 after trying both, the feel the same speed.
OnePlus Two. Period.
Either a Wileyfox Storm, OnePlus X or OnePlus Two.
Xiaomi Mi5 , perfect product for short amount of money. I have Mi4 and its really great one.

I'd recommend the LG G4. I currently have this phone and it's totally amazing! The picture quality is insane, espically for close up shots, considering its for a phone camera.

Oneplus two was my second option before I bought the LG G4. The only drawback that my friend, and many other people have noticed, is that the phone can heat up a lot (caused by the snap dragon 810 processor). But looking at the price, it's deffo a flagship killer!

Hope this helps Smile
IPHONE
Nokia is best
this:
btw...

I don't understand, Mobile can't pick #1 which best a mobile

People said: (3 voted: OnePlus Two)

@Type R: Galaxy S6 Edge
@Sam: Oneplus Two
@Pete: OnePlus Two
@Skoda: Wileyfox Storm, OnePlus X or OnePlus Two.
@Borja: Xiaomi Mi5
@N Power: LG G4
@KooKoo: IPhone

Me Sony. My mobile Sony Xperia J st26i+2gb Memory Card. I don't care a mobile only about 60-90Euro. Just important SMS (Message), Camera 3M image(Auto focus), Front Camera, Skype and Steam work with Android. My life. Smile
I would say get iPhone 6s or SE
dual core iphone vs octa core oneplus two
I currently own a S6 Edge and im amazed. Awesome phone, no doubt.
I would go for the S7 though
I own a Nokia Lumia 1020 which I highly recommend (even though you said you're not a fan of Windows phones). Great camera (1080p), does everything a smartphone should and 32/64GB but I have a 32GB SD card in there as well, mostly for my music.
I recommend One Plus 3, I have the 2 and its a great phone. With the 3 soon coming out I'd wait for that if your going to get a OnePlus. Apparently the release date is the 28th.
This.

[Image: unlocked-zte-axon-pro-available-in-the-u...8332-4.jpg]

ZTE Axon Pro

By far the best phone I've owned.

Devs are timely with updates, no lag or judder of any kind I've seen when going between menus, it's fast, responsive, and it has a Quad HD screen, with really nice colours.
(2016-05-19 21:45)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]Xiaomi Mi5 , perfect product for short amount of money. I have Mi4 and its really great one.

Not really looking forward to buying chinese products. Even the name tells my brain not to buy it.

(2016-05-20 00:59)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]IPHONE

(2016-05-20 14:03)Tupex Wrote: [ -> ]I would say get iPhone 6s or SE

(2016-05-19 18:08)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]Im not really looking forward on buying an Apple product, just cause i dont want to pay a hell of a lot for new chargers etc parts that might break.

Ill probably go with the Oneplus 2 or the 3 if its around the same price as the Oneplus 2.
I like how everyone is recommending the phone they use.
(2016-05-21 17:42)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]Ill probably go with the Oneplus 2 or the 3 if its around the same price as the Oneplus 2.

Yes the 3 will be around the same price, I think it'll be worth it to wait for the 3, or even get at 2 when the 3 has come out as they'll sell them cheap
(2016-05-21 20:24)Ph4nToM Wrote: [ -> ]I like how everyone is recommending the phone they use.

Surely that makes sense, as it's what people have the most experience with Tongue
(2016-05-21 20:24)Ph4nToM Wrote: [ -> ]I like how everyone is recommending the phone they use.

Why would I recommend a phone I have never used for a extended amount of time?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's