[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Prevent insim showing mouse cursor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

So I don't know much about insim or what's actually possible but let me explain. I enjoy playing TC with my mouse but the insim overlay prevents my mouse cursor from being hidden. Using shift+z doesn't work with an insim overlay by the way.

If I wanted to record my gameplay or something it does tend to get in the way and can get a little frustrating. Is it possible to have a command to toggle the cursor on/off?
What program do you use to record mate? I use fraps and that has a option to prevent the cursor from showing when recording.
Hey mate, you might be looking for "!setopt force_mouse 1". I hope this could help you. =)

Chuck Wrote:Version 3.20
-New: User options features
-New: !setopt <opt> <value> command. Sets a user option. Omit value to use default. See notes below.
-New: !listopts command. Show all options differing from default.
-New: !resetopts command. Reset all options to default.
-New: !sos command (alternative to the button)
-New: !home command (alternative to the button)

Current options
tccol : Colour for !tc chat (default 5)
cccol : Colour for !cc chat (default 5)
lcol : Colour for !l / !local chat (default 5)
ccol : Colour for !c / !cop chat (default 6)
xcol : Colour for !x (same-chase) chat (default 6)
chcol : Colour for !ch chat (default 3)
pmcol : Colour for !pm chat (default 5)
requestcol : Colour for !request message (for DJs)

Colour values range from 0 to 8 .
Example "!setopt lcol 1" would make local messages red. Color codes are equal to LFS colours. Hold CTRL while chatbox is open to see the colours or use this image:
[Image: 4wsYDQ3.png]
Don't forget, counting starts at zero!

force_mouse : [0/1] (default 0) Simulate usage of mouse (=No clickable buttons, ie Home or SOS) Useful for Oculus Rift users or similar setups
show_speedlimit : [0/1] (default 1) Show or hide the round-shaped speedlimit sign.

More options to come... make your suggestion here http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=13
Jorgen is correct.
The feature you're suggesting already exists.
LFS also let's you hide the cursor with: shift+Z
(2016-05-19 22:24)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]...
Using shift+z doesn't work with an insim overlay by the way.
Shift-z works unless there is a clickable button on the screen. Ie. the SOS button. The option shown above removes all clickable buttons, but there can still be other clickable buttons made by other Insims.
I wasn't aware of this feature, thanks for the help.
Reference URL's