[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Code 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: HonzaQ4

● Time & Date of Incident: just now

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Banned for possible account fraud, I didn't move to another country or use any VPN.
Looks like the IP lookup associated your IP with France. However doing a search it shows Jordan.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Hello, looks like insim has decided I'm finally back to Jordan! Can you un-lock it please?

Thank you in advance!

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
I'm banned for account fraud but I didn't change my location? Anyways, can you un-lock it please
Confirmed! Our Ip database is a bit out of date, sorry for the inconvenience. You're unbanned.

Reference URL's