[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: A week for ramming someone (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Bagpuss

● Time & Date of Incident: 2016-05-20 22:01:20

● Replay / Screenshot Link: On your servers
● Replay Timestamps: On your servers

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I think that's excessive, especially when you watch the replays and see it was more a high speed collision while racing, these things happen, I went a bit wide and clipped the other driver.

A chance for discussion wasn't given as I was banned while in a chase, a chase that resulted from this collision.
(2016-05-21 20:17)Bagpuss Wrote: [ -> ]I think that's excessive, especially when you watch the replays and see it was more a high speed collision while racing, these things happen, I went a bit wide and clipped the other driver.

A chance for discussion wasn't given as I was banned while in a chase, a chase that resulted from this collision.

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

Please edit your post accordingly.

Hi,

Thanks for updating your original post.

I banned you because you intentionally rammed another player. When they said 'really?', you said '100%'. It's no surprise you didn't apologise, because it was a purposeful act after all. This ram was even after you were warned for ramming by [TC]»Pete«.

In your previous thread you said the following:

Quote:I was banned yesterday as I rammed someone, no big deal, but I can't see how long the ban is for, can anyone here tell me?

Your nonchalant attitude indicates that you haven't really learnt your lesson so I think it is in everybody's best interest that you read and understand the Server Rules and serve your ban of 7 days which ends on 2016-05-27.

Cheers.

Thanks for your time.
I think you're reading in to what I wrote too much, I understand why I got banned, I am merely debating the duration of said ban.

Or is that unreasonable?
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's