[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training - kiwie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username:kiwie
Nickname: kiwie
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): Language: English and Latvian
Free times: Friday, Weekends GTM+2

Administrator Message by: Connor

Changed thread title.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I have read it and I understand!
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 06/06/16

Trainer(s) Present: Nismo [T]

Assistance Present:

Lead Trainer: Nismo [T]

Good Points: Good attempts at all maneuvers taught to you in the training such as blocking the gap and two car box. Some of your PITs were also good.

Improvements: First of all, I will start off with your car control, you were able to keep sight of me for the most part, however your gearing was not good. You seemed to be shifting up into high gears, when it wasn't ideal. This was causing some heat in your clutch and making you drive slower, resulting in you losing ground on your suspect. I understand that you were choosing those gears because you probably felt in more control but this wasn't helping you entirely.

Next thing I would like to point out are your PIT maneuvers, despite some of them being successful, many were not. At times, you were attempting to PIT the suspect on the left side of his car whilst he was turning right, resulting in unnecessary contact. Furthermore, you simply didn't judge the situations properly and you appeared to be rushing into them. This could be because you were nervous, but it only made your maneuvers unsafe.

In addition, there were two occasions where the suspect's car was damaged as result of your reactions/decision making. On one occasion, I was shunted from the side and pushed up against the barrier, which almost made me flip.

Overall, your copping just isn't safe from what was witnessed during the final chase. To improve, I would like you to spectate some of the other experienced COPs on the server and see how they handle situations. If you can try to replicate that in your next training it would really benefit you. The important message is that you need to learn to drive more safely and anticipate suspect movement better if you want to re-gain your COP rights.

Notes: This is your second training failure, you will need to wait 21 full days before you can open a new application.

Authorized by Connor.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 21 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's