[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - report eriruarua (Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: gal75

Their LFS username(s): baumetz
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] Eruruan

Main reason(s): Ramming me, had chance to turn and not ram. Ruined my steering --> ruined my chase. No Sorry, no refund, said that is not his fault so lets see
i want my money back what i lost in that chase

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.filedropper.com/vittuhomo
Replay timestamps:
15.59 comingg
16.01 nice time to turn or do something, not ram and ruin my steering
16.03 "fuk it, i want to ram him"
16.04.85 pum
after talking not his fault and not going to refund, can found my report

ps someone else admin to handle this than dan, he should focuse to drive bus
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

You were on the grass and you yourself didn't know there was a fence there, clearly. Surely you'd realise that being on the grass would cause both of you to not be able to brake in time? Baumetz clearly did not just think "I want to ram him" because he then turned away from you to avoid you because he initially didn't realise a fence was there, like you didn't either.

He even said "sry" straight afterwards if you care to look at the chat. The tone of your report is not one I like to condone here on the forums, using swear words like that, especially when you're even avoiding the swear filter here on the forums. Your replay title is also inappropriate and shows your attitude towards this user, putting you in a bad light rather than him.

I suggest, before you come running to the forums in a rage, you think about what's just happened, look over the replay to see if a report is justifiable or not, then calm down and write the report correctly and in a mature manner.

You are lucky I won't be issuing you with a warning for the foul language on your report. Please bear this in mind next time.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's