[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - GoSideWays (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: HonzaQ4

Their LFS username(s): vladi3i99
Their in-game nickname(s): ®GoSideWay®

Main reason(s): Ramming, stunting during a chase.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qp4xf6...deWays.mpr

Replay timestamps:

20:03.24 Head-on ram while going wrong way

20:23:79 Rammed Dom

20:25.50 Reversed into another car, twice.

21:12.00 Jumps off a bridge

Description of incident (inc date & time):

As you can see in the replay, as soon as I started chasing him, he started driving like a maniac. After 1 minute or so, he jumped off a bridge (stunting). Told him to wait and that wasn't allowed but he didn't listen and kept on driving. After the chase has ended (by him escaping because of that jump) I tried to contact him and and tell him that what he did was wrong but he still didn't care.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

The incidents at the start were completely unjustified from his end and he should have just turned around and gone the other way if the correct side was blocked off. Instead he thinks he has the right of way due to him being in a chase, which he certainly does not.

Unfortunately, the manoeuvre he pulled off at the end was not against the rules as he did not technically go OOB as he was still on part of the track. Although this is a dirty move, we do not ban users because of their use of the surroundings.

He will however receive a confirmable warning for ramming other users.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's