[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report: Multiple Users (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: racerss

Their LFS username(s): stanis96
Their in-game nickname(s): [RDSR] Warrior

Main reason(s): Wrong siding the autobahn / Aiming at the car door and ramming / Pushing into barriers

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?4eryq3k3p533ooo
Replay timestamps: 23:20:0 | 27:13:0 | 28:40:0 | 30:37:0 |

Description of incident (inc date & time): Dis-regardless of the numerous dirty moves used by this user from wrong siding to pushing into barriers etc, he provokes accidents at 40:00:0 / use full brake without allowing me any time to react, then blames me for it and he even wants me to apologise, or allow him to do pit stops in a chase where he keeps driving to a wall... or tries to push the cop into barriers

Warrior Wrote:2016-05-27 22:40:00 [RDSR] Warrior : 2 rams...
2016-05-27 22:40:07 Bill BuCannon [COP] : weren't my fault
2016-05-27 22:50:45 [RDSR] Warrior : again?
2016-05-27 22:50:57 [RDSR] Warrior : ok
2016-05-27 22:51:00 [RDSR] Warrior : 3 rams
2016-05-27 22:51:14 [RDSR] Warrior : amazing and 0 apoligise
2016-05-27 22:51:34 Bill BuCannon [COP] : give me time to react
2016-05-27 22:52:00 [RDSR] Warrior : i brake in the roundabout to turn left and u ram me...

--

Your LFS username: Racerss

Their LFS username(s): Kiwie
Their in-game nickname(s): k i w i e

Main reason(s): Wrong siding the auto bahn

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?4eryq3k3p533ooo (same as above)
Replay timestamps: 27:45:0

Description of incident (inc date & time): He wrong sides the autobahn.
If you don't have time to react but hit the suspect needs to apologise.

I go wrong siding When you ram me and try to box my car with the barriers and I'm still waiting for an apology...

I know i apologise for go WW it will not happen again.

And push the side of a cop It isn't illegal.

23:20:0 I just brake to turn left in the roundabout and he ram my back and didn't apoligise.

27:13:0 I hit him and i apology.

28:40:0 Legal maneuver.

30:37:0 Legal maneuver.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Upon taking few [COP] Training sessions,

- Pushing someone INTO barriers isn't allowed

Connor Wrote:your PITs were good and caused your suspect to spin out multiple times, the first time being a crash into the barrier that would have resulted in a bust, which is absolutely fine as long as you do not push him into the barrier.

- What you did and what you classed as Legal was actually pushing into barriers and especially '28:40:0', that damaged my suspension a lot and If I didn't react in time, that could've even flipped me.

You as a Robber, may use force, but not more than COPs are allowed to use, furthermore, Rule 3.10 States:

Quote:Avoid damaging the cops as far as possible.

But what you're doing on 28:40:0 & 30:37:0 is completely the opposite.
I think it's safe to say there was a lot of pushing and shoving going on in your chase with Warrior from both parties. Tensions were obviously high and you both do not like each other's company, so why exacerbate that?

Just leave each other alone as much as you can and I'm sure that will make it a little more bearable having you both in the same server together. These incidents were ultimately tit for tat between the two of you just to get back at each other for the previous incident. The 'rams' into barriers were not rams as they were light pushes (with the exception of the last one which was a little harder than the slight tap of the first, although not dealing any damage). If you've put yourself into a position where you can be pushed into a solid object, tough luck really; you've got to face your fate or deal with the problem yourself, not allow it to happen then complain about it. Take my advice and leave well alone from each other, please.

About kiwie's incident: He surely did wrongside on the AB and will receive a confirmable warning for this.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's