[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request -5000 (Unban Request Granted by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: RedJ

● Time & Date of Incident: 2016-03-28

● Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
● Replay Timestamps: n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I made myself go bankrupt in order to focus more on approaching exams, now that I finished them i'd like to have my account revived please
Hello,

You were banned for money abuse for the 2nd time. A money abuse ban is when your account balance drops to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Please Note: We will keep you banned for at least 30 days (from the time of the ban itself) since this is your 2nd money abuse ban. However, these cases will be looked into by CityDriving Management.

We will get back to you shortly.

Thank you.
RedJ,

Firstly, do not take matters into your own hands. If you want to focus on real life simply uninstall LFS. If that isn't enough for you, as a last resort you can ask an admin to ban you temporarily - if it is a rare occurrence we'd probably be happy to oblige. Purposefully getting banned for money abuse is an unwise thing to do.

On the run up to your ban for money abuse, your admin record has been less than impressive, having accumulated various warnings, reports and swearing fines. Your general behaviour on the server is not up to scratch so we are taking this opportunity to tell you that if you continue to break the rules, you will be permanently banned from the server. It's close to happening, and some of us had doubts about unbanning you at this stage at all.

Having discussed your case internally, we have decided that you will be unbanned and revived today. However, you first need to read and understand this post, and then make a reply confirming this.

"Revived" means your account balance will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not drop to a balance of -5,000€ again.

Please Note: This is especially important because any subsequent money abuse bans are very unlikely to be lifted.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server after you're unbanned, you accept the content of those two documents and the content of this post.

Thank you.

~ [TC] CityDriving Management
Read and understood, thanks for your time Smile
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's