[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - Multi users (Archived by Nathan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:Alexdono

Their LFS username(s): (1) brkbsmci0606 (2) HonzaQ4
Their in-game nickname(s): (1) M-TeCh 'Lokki (2) [RDSR] Asas

Main reason(s):Ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_E-OAs...sp=sharing
Replay timestamps: (1) 15:53.50 | (2) 16:38.50

Description of incident (inc date & time): Lokki full on rammed me as seen from time stamp 1, but has said sorry but looking at the reply didn't seem like he did it on accident . Asas clipped me but still driving dangerously.
Both of us have apologized, what do you need more? Accidents happen.

Yet, after Lokki crashed into you and apologized, you just sat on the autobahn saying "what the f is wrong with you" and believe me, that's not how you talk to others in TC.

And when I was about to pass you on the right, you suddenly go to the right side which causes me to try and turn to the left as much as I could but in the end I hit your car. Although my car span out because of your dangerous driving by shifting lanes in the last second and nothing happened to yours, I still apologized.

Grow up please, thank you.
TC BP had already warned me. But been hit two times in the same corner first one being full on and the second one being a clip. really didn't set well with me at all. I seen Lokki in my rear view mirror he did not temp to avoid me but straight up hit me, yes his's sorry but looking at the replay made it seem other wise.

Thanks for not understanding. Smile
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

(2016-05-28 22:10)Asas Wrote: [ -> ]Both of us have apologized, what do you need more? Accidents happen.

Yet, after Lokki crashed into you and apologized, you just sat on the autobahn saying "what the f is wrong with you" and believe me, that's not how you talk to others in TC.

User was warned by BP at the time this is disregarded. He had recovered when you hit him.

And when I was about to pass you on the right, you suddenly go to the right side which causes me to try and turn to the left as much as I could but in the end I hit your car. Although my car span out because of your dangerous driving by shifting lanes in the last second and nothing happened to yours, I still apologized.

He was on the right long before you got to him.

Grow up please, thank you.
Asas,

You have been on the server for some time now, i find it very difficult to believe you didn't see what was about to happen, the user was in the right lane for a long period before you hit him reacting only at the last minute. Very little effort was made to avoid the crash, the closing speed was not great.

You even had time to accelerate in the period of him changing lane, not to mention your experience on the server should dictate that the majority of passes on autobahn are on the left not the right.

These facts combined with your reply to this thread quoted above which comes across to me as one of arrogance is disappointing.
As much as i want to believe these to be accidents i have my doubts, you can see in both occasions particularly in the 2nd crash the xrg from miles away..

Both of you should be more careful, or at least look further ahead. I have my suspicions about this case.. however this being said both users apologized. Both of you take this decision as a lucky verbal warning to be more careful in future. (No written URS history)

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's