[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Specific Places
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. I have been thinking of new ways to help improve your server a bit lately and ive come up with a way to get people more into the realism side of things. I think that you guys should try to implement a way that you could come up with specific areas for the cops/med/tow to go so they can become "on duty" if that makes sense. so like a cop station where you can choose your role, say radar or patrol or backup. just a place for people to see how serious you are taking the game. I'm not sure if it will be hard or not but please think about it. it would be great to see it in game. additionally a dedicated med and tow channel like the cops would be great Tongue thank you
Denial Wrote:I think that you guys should try to implement a way that you could come up with specific areas for the cops/med/tow to go so they can become "on duty" if that makes sense. so like a cop station where you can choose your role, say radar or patrol or backup. just a place for people to see how serious you are taking the game. I'm not sure if it will be hard or not but please think about it. it would be great to see it in game.

I think this would cause more annoyance than enjoyment.

Denial Wrote:additionally a dedicated med and tow channel like the cops would be great

The MED/RES/TOW dedicated chat could be decent, and probably not difficult to implement.
Yeah man but it would add to the realism side of things being a cruise/rp server. And it you just mean copy the things it takes to add the cop one and change the names
(2016-05-29 05:14)Denial Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys. I have been thinking of new ways to help improve your server a bit lately and ive come up with a way to get people more into the realism side of things. I think that you guys should try to implement a way that you could come up with specific areas for the cops/med/tow to go so they can become "on duty" if that makes sense. so like a cop station where you can choose your role, say radar or patrol or backup. just a place for people to see how serious you are taking the game. I'm not sure if it will be hard or not but please think about it. it would be great to see it in game. additionally a dedicated med and tow channel like the cops would be great Tongue thank you

Hi Daniel,

Your ideas are great, but having specific places for COPS/MEDS/TOWS/RES's will cause too many problems I think and as well it requires rather a lot of coding both on the administration side of it and general gameplay, it also requires modifications to rules etc... So, I think if there's any place implemented for roles it should really be a Police Station for COPS only so that they can repair and pit etc... Another safe zone but only for Police.

Dedicated TOW, MED and RES chat groups sounds good, !tchat !medchat !rchat something like that I don't know.
I just though it would add a more real life aspect to the game. But one more suggestion. Why dont tows and meds have a barrier like the cops? It would be good in a situation where the road is two lanes. A med could go back a little with a caution sign and block off the side or the lane? It could work really well
Reference URL's