[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Music in LFS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all TC Community!
I knew that you were able to convert your own music in .ogg and run it in LFS;
I converted it in .ogg and putted'em into the music folder. But there's a problem: The music stops after about 5 secs, is it normal?
Thanks to who will answer me and sorry for bad English!
Wrong subarea, belongs to LFS Discussion thingy

Administrator Message by: BP

No, this area is fine. It is a help request/technical support.
Just use itunes or another media player on another monitor, not worth the hassle of converting all your music for LFS.
I wouldn't bother importing music into LFS. Do as Stephen says and just use a separate media player.
I use VLC and WinAmp as media players, but... there are some huge FPS drops, so it is not worth it to use them :/
If you really suffer from FPS drops when playing music, then you got some much greater problem with your pc.
That's not a properly continously FPS drop... It's like I still get 60 FPS but every 5 secs it drops to 10FPS for a millisecond
I've got a pretty shocking PC and Virtual DJ on Auto-DJ works fine as my media player if I'm playing LFS at the same time. Tbh even Youtube doesn't give me too much of an FPS drop.
With shocking do you mean somewhat like an i3? Because I'm still with a Core 2 Quad Q8200 and a GeForce 210... I think I must stay with Chrome/VLC, thanks as the same Smile
Geforce 210 is probably your issue, they aren't made for any sort of gaming. They're just there to give you discrete graphics and maybe a bit of 1080p video.
Going to change that "card" asap, I noticed that even my old 9500gs was better
Reference URL's